Which one of you is Wistrom?
你們誰是威斯特倫
Which one of you is Wistrom?
你們誰是威斯特倫
I am.
我是
Iadmireyour work.
我很欣賞你的工作
Sit.
坐
Where are my codes?
我要的密碼呢
Where are my diamonds?
我要的鉆石呢
Close by.
就在附近
You have my payment?
我要的酬金帶來了嗎
When I see the codes.
先給我密碼
Not to worry. Come in!
不用擔心 請進
I thought we could have tea.
我們可以喝點茶
Mademoselle.
小姐
Misseur.
先生
No diamonds, no codes.
沒有鉆石就沒有密碼
No codes, no diamonds.
沒有密碼就沒有鉆石
Kill this one.
殺了他
We didn't come alone.
我們不是單獨行動
That hallway out there is a kill-box.
外面的走廊上都是我們的人
You know who we work for.
你知道我們為誰工作
We come back with the codes, or we don't come back.
拿不到密碼我們就回不去了
How good is your backup?
你們的后援怎么樣
The best.
最好的
I've killed the best.
最好的已經被我殺了
Do you care for some sugar?
您要糖嗎
Enough. Let's get this done.
行了 辦正事吧
You want payment, I want guarantees.
你要報酬 我要保證
When he's authenticated the codes,
等他鑒定完你的密碼
I'll make the call and you get your diamonds.
我就打電話叫人把鉆石送來
That or
要不然
we all go home in buckets.
我們都沒有好結果
Nobody leaves this hotelalive.
沒人能活著離開酒店
Get the papers.
把文件拿來