Our mission is Hendricks.
我們的目標是亨德里克斯
We're all that stands between him and his goal.
只有我們能阻止他
Nothing can be left to chance.
所以不能抱有僥幸心理
Everyone connected with this man
所有與他有關聯的人
is considered an asset with valuable information about our target.
都是找到目標的寶貴情報資源
No one can know we're still on line.
不能讓人知道我們的行動
We lose Hendricks now, we lose him forever.
我們這次抓不到他 就別想再抓到他了
So, what's the play?
計劃是什么
Wistrom will take delivery from Moreau in 36 hours.
威斯特倫在36小時后會和莫洛交易
Now we cannot let the launch codes leave the hotel,
我們不能讓發射碼離開酒店
but we need Wistrom to lead us to Hendricks.
但我們要靠威斯特倫找到亨德里克斯
He'll only do that if he has the codes.
那要他拿到密碼才行
Or if he thinks he has them.
或者他以為他拿到了
Our objective is to intercept the sale,
我們的目標是阻止交易
replace the authentic codes with counterfeits
用偽造的密碼掉包真密碼
and follow Wistrom to Hendricks.
再跟蹤威斯特倫找到亨德里克斯
Well, that's simple enough.
這很容易
We snatch the codes, we gin up some fakes.
我們只要偷走密碼 再做個假密碼
Jane, you double Moreau, and sell the codes to Wistrom and Bob's your uncle.
珍偽裝成莫洛把假密碼賣給威斯特倫 就這么簡單
And how do you propose we just snatch the codes from Moreau?
那我們要怎么從莫洛那里偷走密碼
We take her out.
我們把她除掉
Yeah, we take her out. But, you know, discreetly.
是的 除掉她 不過得偷偷地
Discreetly?
偷偷地
Yeah.
是的
Right, she's an asset. Right. I get it. Sorry. Nothing left to chance.
好吧 她是資源 我知道了 他說不能有僥幸
He said... I'm spitballing. It's not all gonna be gold.
我只是隨口一說 又不能當真
We don't touch Wistrom
我們不能動威斯特倫
All right.
好吧
Or Moreau.
或是莫洛
She'll answer for Hanaway, but it has to be when I say.
她要為哈納威的死負責 但我說了
After we hit Hendricks.
得等到解決亨德里克斯之后