Would you accept orders according to our designs?
能否接受裉據我們設計樣式的定貨?
A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?
A:能否接受根據我們設計樣式的定貨?
B:Yes, if the order is a sizable one.
B:可以,如果定貨數量大的話。
What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?
你大概想要多少數量?
A:What's the quantity you’re likely to take?
A:你大概想要多少數量?
B:100 tons for a start.
B:先要 100 噸開個頭吧。
May I have your specific inquiry?
可否告知您的詳細詢盤?
A:May I have your specific inquiry?
A:可否告知您的詳細詢盤?
B:I'm planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.
B:我想先訂1000碼。
I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
我想知道你方的價目單上是否有些變化。
A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
A:我想知道你方的價目單上是否有些變化。
B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.
B:對本月底之前訂貨的顧客,我方給予優惠條件。
Were you able to quote all the items we need?
你能給我們所需要的所有商品報個價嗎?
A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?
A:你能給我們所需要的所有商品報個價嗎?
B:No,not all of them.
B:不行,不能報所有的。
Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?
我能看一看你們的樣本目錄和有關的技術資料嗎?
A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?
A:我能看一看你們的樣本目錄和有關的技術資料嗎?
B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development.
B:當然可以。這是些有關我們最新技術發情況的樣本。
corresponding(adj.)
有關的,相應的
Can you quote a CIF price for me?
你能報到岸價格給我嗎?
A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?
A:你能報到岸價格給我嗎?
B:Certainly. Please wait a moment.
B:當然可以,請稍候一下。
CIF = Cost Insurance and Freight
到岸價格
I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
我想獲得你們的最低報價。
A:I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
A:我想獲得你們的最低報價。
B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?
B:為了便于我們計算出報價,你能告訴我們你想要的數量嗎?
Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
88號商品你能給我報個價嗎?
A:Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
A:88號商品你能給我報個價嗎?
B:Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.
B:這是報價。但這價格是以你方星期五前的確認為準。
Does the price include any commission for us?
這價格包括了我們的傭金了嗎?
A:Does the price include any commission for us?
A:這價格包括了我們的傭金了嗎?
B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.
B:這價格包括你方5%的傭金。
When will you get ready for new supply?
什么時候你們會有新貨供應?
A:When will you get ready for new supply?
A:什么時候你們會有新貨供應?
B:We expect it to be in early October.
B:估計10月初可以有貨。
Here’s our inquiry list.
這是我們的詢價單。
A:Here's our inquiry list.
A:這是我們的詢價單。
B:I'll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.
B:我把這詢價單研究一下,明天報實盤給你。
Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?
請你報包括5%傭金在內的到岸價行嗎?
A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?
A:請你報包括5%傭金在內的到岸價行嗎?
B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.
B:行,我們可以替你把價格算出來。
Could you quote your most competitive price?
你能報一下你方最有競爭力的價格嗎?
A:Could you quote your most competitive price?
A:你能報一下你方最有競爭力的價格嗎?
B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.
B:每臺 50000 美元,大連到岸價。
Would you give me an indication of the price?
請您提出一個估計價格好嗎?
indication(n.)
指示,暗示