As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
只要我們想做進一步的査詢,我就會打電話給您。
A:As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
A:只要我們想做進一步的查詢,我就會打電話給您。
B:I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
B:希望我們有機會合作,我靜候您的佳音。
Can you give me details of these fridges?
你能把這些冰箱的詳細資料給我嗎?
Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
你們給予數量或其他折扣嗎?
A:Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
A:你們給予數量或其他折扣嗎?
B:Yes,we do. It certainly depends on the size of the order.
B:我們給折扣,當然要看訂單數量的多少。
What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
想辦法供給我們些遠期貨怎么樣?
A:What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
A:想辦法供給我們些遠期貨怎么樣?
B:To tell you the truth,we've sold far into the last quarter.
B:跟你說實話,我們已經把今年最后一個季度的貨物賣光了。
What about delivery time?
什么時間交貨?
A:What about delivery time?
A:什么時間交貨?
B:We can deliver from stock.
B:我們現在可以交貨。
Could you give us an indication of price?
請你介紹一下你方的價格好嗎?
A:Could you give us an indication of price?
A:請你介紹一下你方的價格好嗎?
B:This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
B:這是詢價單,請您看一下。
Would you like to accept a special order?
Do you take a special order?
你們愿意接受特殊訂貨嗎?
A:Would you like to accept a special order?
A:你們愿意接受特殊訂貨嗎?
B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?
B:請您把貨號告訴我,好嗎?
For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.
目錄中大部分的貨源都很充足。
A:What about the supply position?
A:供應情況怎樣?
B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.
B:目錄中大部分的貨源都很充足。