日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 商務職場 > 視頻商務英語口語 > 正文

視頻商務英語口語Unit16:Complaining about products and services

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The fax machine that we hired from you has broken down.
我們租的你們的傳真機壞了。
The paper keeps jamming.
傳真紙總是卡住。
It hasn' t worked properly since you installed it.
自從你們安裝后就一直不能正常工作。
We would like someone to come and fix it now.
我們希望你們現在派人來修好。
Look, I spoke to someone three hours ago.
聽著,我三小時前就跟你們的人講了。
They said an engineer would come before lunch time.
他們說午飯前會有個工程師過來。
But in the service agreement it says that you will send someone within twenty-four hours.
但在服務協議里,你們承諾的是二十四小時內派人維修。
We need it fixed today.
我們需要它今天就修好。
Well, if you can' t get it repaired today then we will have to cancel our rental agreement.
如果你們今天不能修好,我們就不得不取消我們的租賃協議。
KATE MCKENNA: Hello!
凱特.麥凱納:你好!
JENNY ROSS: Welcome back.
詹妮.羅斯:歡迎歸來
I hear the American launch was a great success.
我聽說美國的產品上市很成功。
KATE MCKENNA: I think we' ve cracked it.
凱特.麥凱納:我想我們大獲全勝了。
Orders for Big Boss are right on target.
“大老板”的定單紛紛而來。
And I had a wonderful holiday.
我度了個不錯的假期。
For a few weeks I managed to stop thinking about Big Boss.
我試著這幾周不去想 “大老板”。
So how have things been here?
這里的事情怎樣?
Is this post mine?
這是我的信件嗎?
JENNY ROSS: No. This is yours.
詹妮.羅斯:不是。這才是你的。

You haven' t heard the news?
你還沒聽說吧?
KATE MCKENNA: What' s happened?
凱特.麥凱納:怎么了?
JENNY ROSS: There' s a problem with the circuitry on some of the units that went to Japan last week.
詹妮.羅斯:上周運往日本的產品有些電路板出了問題
KATE MCKENNA: What!!
凱特.麥凱納:什么!!
JENNY ROSS: Derek flew to Tokyo to look at the problem.
詹妮.羅斯:德里克已飛去東京查看這個問題。
KATE MCKENNA: So it' s serious.
凱特.麥凱納:那么說,是很嚴重了。
JENNY ROSS: Yes. And Don' s gone to the component supplier to find out how it happened.
詹妮.羅斯:是的。堂已經去了零部件供應商那里去調查事情的原因。
We think we have tracked the problem down to just two batches, but...
我們認為,出問題的產品只有兩批,不過……
KATE MCKENNA: I don' t believe this. Where' s Clive?
凱特.麥凱納:我不相信。克萊夫在哪兒?
JENNY ROSS: He' s in a meeting.
詹妮.羅斯:他在開會。
KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, I need to talk to him as soon as possible.
凱特.麥凱納:詹妮,我要盡快跟他談。
I' ve negotiated sales of over 80,000 units to the States...
我已經商定了超過8萬件產品銷往美國……
DON BRADLEY: We have three options.
堂.布拉德利:我們有三個選擇。
We can re-negotiate with Southford Components or we can work with MAGL or Parkview.
我們可以重新與Southford零配件公司協商,或者我們可以與MAGL或Parkview合作。
CLIVE HARRIS: A crucial factor is how quickly they can deliver.
克萊夫.哈里斯:重要的是他們能多快供貨。
DEREK JONES: MAGL certainly claim to be the fastest.
德里克.瓊斯:MAGL一定是宣稱供貨最快的。
But I' m worried that although they are fast they may not have the best quality control.
但我擔心,雖然他們是供貨最快的,但他們可能沒有最好的質量控制。
CLIVE HARRIS: And quality control was the problem with Southford Components.
克萊夫.哈里斯:質量控制正是Southford零配件公司出問題的地方。
DEREK JONES: Exactly. Although they have promised that their system is improved.
德里克.瓊斯:一點也不錯。盡管他們承諾質檢系統已有改善。
DON BRADLEY: Looking at these quotations, I don' t think Parkview are the best option.
堂.布拉德利:看一下這些報價,我認為Parkview不是最好的選擇。

They offer a very fast delivery time, they have a very high reputation and they are the nearest supplier to the assembly line.
他們提出的供貨時間很快,他們的聲譽很好,他們是離裝配線最近的供應商。
But they are very expensive compared with Southford.
但與Southford 相比,他們的價格很高。
DEREK JONES: Don, price can' t be a factor at this stage.
德里克.瓊斯:堂,價格在這個階段已不是關鍵。
DON BRADLEY: I don' t agree with you.
堂.布拉德利:我不同意。
I think we have to get the best service at the best price.
我認為我們必須以最好的價格獲得最好的服務。
CLIVE HARRIS: I think we can re-negotiate a far better deal with Southford Components.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我認為,我們可以和Southford零配件公司重新談判獲取一個更好的協議。
But we must move fast...Come in.
但我們一定要快……進來。
KATE MCKENNA: Clive, what on earth' s going on?
凱特.麥凱納:克萊夫,到底出了什么事?
CLIVE HARRIS: Welcome back, Kate.
克萊夫.哈里斯:歡迎你回來, 凱特。
KATE MCKENNA: I' ve just spent weeks selling Big Boss in the States and now I find out there' s something wrong with it.
凱特.麥凱納:我剛在美國花了幾周時間銷售“大老板”,現在卻發現出了問題。
Why didn't anyone tell me?
為什么沒人告訴我?
CLIVE HARRIS: We only discovered this yesterday.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我們也是昨天才發現問題的。
And we' re fairly sure that none of the defective circuits went to the States.
我們很確信沒有缺陷電路流入美國。
Now, I spoke to New York ten minute ago.
我10分鐘前跟紐約通過話。
They' re running a check.
他們在開始檢查了。
They' re ringing back tomorrow.
他們明天會打電話回來。
All the signs are that it is just those two batches in Japan.
所有跡象表明只是日本的那兩批有問題。
MR. SMITH: I want to speak to Edward Green right away...please.
史密斯先生:我要馬上跟愛德華.格林談話。
GERALDINE: Do you have an appointment, sir?
杰拉爾丁:先生,你有預約嗎?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
remedy ['remidi]

想一想再看

n. 藥物,治療法,補救
vt. 治療,補救,

 
warehouse ['wɛəhaus]

想一想再看

n. 倉庫
vt. 存入倉庫

 
incident ['insidənt]

想一想再看

n. 事件,事變,插曲
adj. 難免的,附帶

 
assurance [ə'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保證,確信,肯定,自信,(人壽)保險

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 選擇權,可選物,優先購買權
v. 給予選

聯想記憶
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使確信,使放心,確保

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契約,婚約,合約
v. 訂合同,縮

聯想記憶
terminate ['tə:mineit]

想一想再看

adj. 有結尾的,有限的
vt. 結束,終止

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 墓王之王动漫完整版在线观看| 王牌特派员| 远景山谷 (1981)| 陕西卫视节目表| 屈原话剧| 大侠霍元甲演员表| 在线免费电影观看| 斗龙战士3| tvb直播| 哈利学前班| 湿身美女| 哑妻| 繁华电视剧剧情介绍| 雳剑 电视剧演员表| 男同性恋啪啪| 下巴有个凹陷| 第九课| 四 电影| 张学友电影全部作品| 女总裁电视剧大结局| 张开泰演过的电视剧| 国家励志奖学金个人主要事迹1500字| 黄色网大全| 郭碧婷是哪里人| 李轻扬| soul电影| 动漫头像二次元| 常乐镇| 夫妻最现实的约法三章| 丘淑贞| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 小镇姑娘电影高清观看| 性视频网站在线| 向阳花图片| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 水怪电影| 电影痴汉电车| 末代皇帝陈道明| 诱惑的艺术| 马子俊| 北京卫视今日电视剧|