MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry to have to say this, Clive, but we have got a problem.
酒井先生:克萊夫,這樣講很抱歉,不過我們有麻煩了。
CLIVE HARRIS: Hasn' t the consignment arrived yet?
克萊夫.哈里斯:貨物還沒到嗎
We sent them off on...
我們發貨的時間是在……
MR. SAKAI: No, Clive, you misunderstand me, the consignment arrived two days ago.
酒井先生:不是,克萊夫,你誤解了,貨物兩天前就到了。
Right on schedule.
按時到的。
No, the problem is with the product itself.
但,問題是產品本身。
CLIVE HARRIS: What is it?
克萊夫.哈里斯:怎么回事?
MR. SAKAI: Last night I had a phone call from one of my warehouse managers.
酒井先生:昨天晚上,我接到一名倉庫經理的電話。
He was very excited with the new product.
他對新產品很驚喜。
He was certain that his son would love one.
他確信他的兒子會很喜歡。
So he took one home, opened it up and switched it on, and heard this...
因此,他帶了一個回家,打開、啟動,但聽到了……
CLIVE HARRIS: Do you have any idea how many units are defective?
克萊夫.哈里斯:你知道有多少件有缺陷嗎?
MR. SAKAI: We spent the day checking the whole consignment.
酒井先生:我們花了一整天檢查全部貨物
Unfortunately it looks like batch numbers 993 and 994 all have the same problem.
不幸的是,看起來993和994兩批都有這一問題。
Everything else seems fine.
其他的都還畫稿。
But it was a long job.
但花費的時間很長。
My staff had to check every toy.
我的工作人員不得不對每個玩具逐一檢查。
CLIVE HARRIS: Kazo, I will get this sorted out immediately.
克萊夫.哈里斯:加須,我會立即解決這件事。
MR. SAKAI: Clive, it is essential that we have these on the shelves by the end of this week.
酒井先生:克萊夫,我們一定要在這個周末把玩具上架,這很重要。
CLIVE HARRIS: I am sending Derek Jones over on the first flight.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我派德里克.瓊斯搭乘最早一班飛機趕過去。
And I shall send Don to the suppliers to make sure it won' t happen again.
我會派堂去供應商那里確保不會再發生這種事。
DON BRADLEY: There are two hundred fault circuit boards.
堂.布拉德利:有200個壞電路板。
Our product for the far Eastern launch is defective.
我們在遠東的產品上市已是不完善的了。
This will damage our reputation in the market place and it' s very embarrassing for us.
這會損壞我們的市場聲譽,使我們很尷尬。
I want to know what you' re going to do to remedy the situation.
我想知道你們采取什么措施來補救這種情況。
MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, we have tracked down the problem.
克萊頓先生:布拉德利先生,我們已經找到了問題所在。
We can guarantee that it won' t happen again.
我們能保證不會再出現這樣的問題。
There was a localized problem in quality control which we have isolated and rectified.
在質檢本地化上有個問題,我們對此已進行了隔離和矯正。
We now have a new Quality Assurance programme.
我們現在用的是一套新的質保程序。
DON BRADLEY: That' s all very well but you have failed to meet the terms of the contract.
堂.布拉德利:這很好,但你們沒能達到合約的條款。
I am afraid we have no option.
恐怕我們別無選擇。
We will have to terminate the contract and find a new supplier.
我們不得不終止合約,另找供應商。
MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, I understand your concern and recognise that it' s a very unsatisfactory situation,
克萊頓先生:布拉德利先生,我理解您的擔心,也承認這是個很不令人滿意的情況,
but may I point out it was just two batches that were defective...
但我想指出只有兩批出現缺陷……
DON BRADLEY: It may have been just two batches but we now have two hundred defective products on the market with the Bibury name on them.
堂.布拉德利:或許只是兩批,但我們現在有200件有缺陷的產品在市場上,而上面印的是Bibury的名字。
MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, we appreciate that the situation has damaged your reputation.
克萊頓先生:布拉德利先生,我們了解這種情況損及貴方的聲譽。
And we are very sorry.
我們很抱歉。
But we also have a good reputation.
但我們也有著良好的聲譽。
And that reputation is built upon reliability and good relationships with our customers.
我們的聲譽是建立在產品的可靠性和良好的客戶關系上的。
We supply many leading companies and we are very embarrassed by this incident.
我們為很多主要公司供貨,這次事件也使我們很尷尬。
I must assure you that it wn' t happen again.
我必須向您確保,這種事情不會再次發生。
DON BRADLEY: How can I be certain that it won' t happen again?
堂.布拉德利:我怎樣才能確信這種事情不會再次發生呢?
JENNY ROSS: Hello, this is Bibury Systems.
詹妮.羅斯:你好,Bibury系統公司。