136. I have mixed feelings.
我的思緒混亂。
【瘋狂實戰】
A: How are you feeling now?
(你現在覺得怎么樣?)
B: I have mixed feelings.
(我思緒很亂。)
A: Are you happy about getting out of here?
(離開這兒你高興嗎?)
B: I have mixed feelings. I think I’ll miss my life here, but I’m excited about going home.
(我真是百感交集。我想我會懷念這兒的生活,但要回家了,我感到很興奮。)
A: You must be excited about your new job.
(你一定覺得新工作很刺激吧?)
B: I have mixed feelings. I am a little sad about leaving my old job.
(我有一種說不出的感覺。對于辭去我的前一份工作我有點傷感。)
137. Good question!
問得好!
【瘋狂講解】
這個口語要素不像它表面上那么簡單,它實了際上是個反語,意為“I was wondering that myself.”或“Maybe there is no answer to this question.”
【瘋狂實戰】
A: What do you think happiness is?
(你認為幸福是什么?)
B: Good question! No one can answer that for sure.
(問得好!沒有人能很肯定地回答這個問題。)
A: Do you think you can learn to speak English?
(你覺得你能學會英語嗎?)
B: Good question!
(問得好!)
A: Do you believe in yourself?
(你相信自己嗎?)
B: Good question!
(問得好!)
138. That’s a big problem.
那是個很嚴重的問題;那可是件麻煩事。
【瘋狂實戰】
A: Do you know how fast the world’s population is increasing?
(你知道世界人口增長有多快嗎?)
B: That’s a big problem.
(那可是個嚴重的問題。)
A: Do you know how difficult it is to get into a good university?
(你知道進一所好的大學有多困難嗎?)
B: That’s a big problem.
(那可是件麻煩事。)
A: There are lots of polluted cities in China.
(中國有許多被污染的城市。)
B: That’s a big problem.
(這可是個嚴重的問題。)
139. It’s difficult / hard to say.
很難說。
【瘋狂實戰】
A: Why did you quit college?
(你為什么退學?)
B: It’s difficult / hard to say.
(很難說。)
A: What do you like about Beijing?
(你認為北京怎么樣?)
B: It’s difficult / hard to say. There are so many wonderful things about Beijing.
(不太好說。北京有那么多好的東西。)
A: Why did you forgive him?
(你為什么要原諒他?)
B: It’s difficult / hard to say. I guess because I love him.
(很難說得清楚。我想是因為我愛他吧。)
140. It depends.
依情況而定。
Kim’s Note: We live in a complicated world. Not everything is easy to decide and most things are not one hundred percent certain. This is a very important sentence for communication in the twenty-first century!
我們生活在一個復雜的世界里,并非所有的事情都那么容易就能作出決定,大部分的事情都不能百分百的肯定,所以,在二十一世紀的今天,這個句子就顯得非常重要了!
【瘋狂實戰】
A: Do you like to eat Chinese food?
(你喜歡吃中國菜嗎?)
B: It depends.
(看情況。)
A: Is it difficult to enter a university in China?
(在中國上大學困難嗎?)
B: It depends.
(那得看情況。)
A: Do young people like to live with their family?
(年青人喜歡和家人住在一起嗎?)
B: It depends.
(那得看情況。)
141. I’m thinking.
我正在考慮。
【瘋狂實戰】
A: Which do you think is better?
(你認為哪個好一些?)
B: Hold on. I’m thinking.
(等一下。我正在考慮。)
A: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(你長大了想當什么?)
B: I don’t know yet. I’m thinking.
(還不知道。我正在想。)
A: Have you made up your mind?
(你決定了嗎?)
B: No. I’m still thinking.
(沒有。我還在考慮之中。)