n. 董事,經理,主管,指導者,導演
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 高中英語 > 高中聽力 > 高中英語人教版全三冊 > 高中英語人教版第一冊聽力 > 正文

掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練
Scene 3
第三場
In the park,Mathilde continues to tell Jeanne her story.
在公園,瑪蒂爾德繼續給讓娜講她的故事。
M:So I called on you and asked if I could borrow some jewellery.
M:所以我去拜訪你,問我能否借有些首飾。
Do you remember now?
你現在還記得嗎?
J:Yes,Mathilde, I remember.
J:是的,瑪蒂爾德,我能記得。
M:You were very kind.You brought out all your jewellery
M:你真是太好了。你把自己所有的首飾都拿出來。
and you told me I could take anything I liked.
你說,我可以拿走我想要的任何東西。
There were so many beautiful things that it was hard to choose.
有那么多漂亮日東西,真的好難挑選。
And then I saw a lovely diamond necklace
后來,我看到一個可愛的鉆石項鏈,
with a big blue stone in the centre.
中間有一顆很大的藍色鉆石。
J:I remember.You tried it on and it looked wonderful on you.
J:我想起來了。你戴在身上比量著,看起來真漂亮。
I'm sure you looked beautiful that evening.You were always a pretty girl
我確信那天晚上你風光極了。你那時一直是個漂亮的姑娘。
M:In those days I may have been pretty.
M:那時候我也許我很漂亮。
Pierre and I did have a very good time at the ball.
我和皮埃爾在舞臺上確實玩得很開心。
But that was the last moment of happiness in our lives.
可是,那是我們一生中幸福時光的最后一刻。
After that night everything changed.
過了那個夜晚,一切都發生了改變。
J:Why? What happened?
為什么呀!發生了什么事?
M:On our way home that night I looked down
M:那天晚上,在我們回家的路上,我低頭一看,
and saw that the necklace was not around my neck any more.
發現我脖子上的項鏈不見了。
I told Pierre.We rushed back to the palace and looked for it.
我告訴皮埃爾。我們急匆匆返回宮廷去尋找。
We asked everyone there if they had found a necklace,but without luck.
我們問遍那兒的每一個人,問他們有沒有見到過一條項鏈,可是,真不走運
We couldn't find it.It was lost.
我們未能找到,項鏈丟了
J:But I don't understand.
J:但我還是不明白。
You brought it back to me the next afternoon.I remember very well.
次日下午你拿來還給了我們呀,我記得清清楚楚
M:Yes,Jeanne, I brought a necklace to you.
M:是的,讓娜,我給你拿來一個項鏈,
It was exactly like your necklace,but it was a different one.
它跟你的項鏈幾乎一模一樣。但那是另外的一個。
It cost us thirty-six thousand francs.
它花了我們36000法郎。
J:Thirty-six thousand francs!
J:36000法郎!
M:Pierre and I borrowed the money and bought the necklace.
M:我和皮埃爾借錢買了那串項鏈
During the next ten years we both worked day and night to pay for it.
接下來的10年時間我們兩口子為了還這筆錢,
That's why I now look so old.
不分晝夜地干活。這就是我現在如此蒼老的原因。
Well,after ass these years we've at last paid off all our debts.
還好,過了這些年的苦日子,我們終于還清了所有的債務。
J:But my dear friend,Mathilde
J:可是,我的好朋友,瑪蒂爾德,
That necklace you borrowed from me wasn't a real diamond necklace.
你從我這借走的那串項鏈并不是真正的鉆石項鏈。
It wasn't precious at all.
它一點兒也不值錢。
The stones in the necklace were made of glass.
項鏈上的鉆石是玻璃做的,
It was worth five hundred francs at most.
它最多值500法郎。
重點單詞 | 查看全部解釋 | |||
director | [di'rektə, dai'rektə] |
想一想再看 |
||
concentrate | ['kɔnsntreit] |
想一想再看 v. 集中,專心,濃縮 |
聯想記憶 | |
rehearse | [ri'hə:s] |
想一想再看 vt. 預演,排演,預先演習,詳述,復述 vi. 參加彩 |
||
communicate | [kə'mju:nikeit] |
想一想再看 v. 交流,傳達,溝通 |
聯想記憶 | |
perform | [pə'fɔ:m] |
想一想再看 v. 執行,運轉,舉行,表演 |
聯想記憶 | |
acting | ['æktiŋ] |
想一想再看 n. 演戲,行為,假裝 adj. 代理的,臨時的,供演出 |
||
necklace | ['neklis] |
想一想再看 n. 項鏈 |
||
precious | ['preʃəs] |
想一想再看 adj. 寶貴的,珍貴的,矯揉造作的 |
聯想記憶 | |
cast | [kɑ:st] |
想一想再看 v. 投,擲,拋,鑄造,丟棄,指定演員,加起來,投射(目 |
||
haven | ['heivn] |
想一想再看 n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中, |
聯想記憶 |

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: