日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第284期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 戴佛斯(08)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

"Your Grace, you cannot… I am no fit man to be a King's Hand."

“陛下,您不能…我不適合當首相。”

"There is no man fitter."

“沒有比你更合適的人選。”

Stannis sheathed Lightbringer, gave Davos his hand, and pulled him to his feet.

史坦尼斯將“光明使者”收入鞘中,伸手把戴佛斯拉起來。

"I am lowborn," Davos reminded him.

“我出生低微,”戴佛斯提醒國王,

"An upjumped smuggler.

“從走私者躍升上來,

Your lords will never obey me."

您的諸侯們不會滿意。”

"Then we will make new lords."

“那就廢掉他們,重新立。”

"But… I cannot read… nor write…

“我…我不識讀寫…”

"Maester Pylos can read for you.

“派洛斯學士可以替你讀。

As to writing, my last Hand wrote the head off his shoulders.

至于寫,我的前任首相把腦袋都給寫掉了。

All I ask of you are the things you've always given me.

我要的不過是你一直都給予我的東西:

Honesty.

誠實、

Loyalty.

忠心

Service."

和效勞。”

"Surely there is someone better… some great lord…

“一定有更好的人選…某個高尚的領主…”

Stannis snorted.

史坦尼斯哼了一聲。

"Bar Emmon, that boy?

“巴爾艾蒙那小子?

My faithless grandfather?

我背信棄義的外祖父?

Celtigar has abandoned me, the new Velaryon is six years old, and the new Sunglass sailed for Volantis after I burned his brother."

賽提加拋棄了我,瓦列利安的新家主才六歲,而新的桑格拉斯伯爵在我燒死他哥哥后便航向瓦蘭提斯。”

He made an angry gesture.

他憤怒地比劃了一下。

"A few good men remain, it's true.

“只剩下少數好人。

Ser Gilbert Farring holds Storm's End for me still, with two hundred loyal men.

吉爾伯特·法林爵士率兩百死士為我守著風息堡。

Lord Morrigen, the Bastard of Nightsong, young Chyttering, my cousin Andrew…

除此以外,還有莫里根伯爵,夜歌城的私生子,小齊特林伯爵,我的表親安德魯爵士…

but I trust none of them as I trust you, my lord of Rainwood.

但我信任你勝過他們任何人。

You will be my Hand.

你將成為我的首相,

It is you I want beside me for the battle."

我的雨林伯爵,未來的戰斗中我需要你。”

Another battle will be the end of all of us, thought Davos.

再一場戰斗,我們就全完了,戴佛斯心想,

Lord Alester saw that much true enough.

艾利斯特伯爵對此看得很清楚。

"Your Grace asked for honest counsel.

“陛下要求誠實的諫言,

In honesty then…

那么,誠實地講…

we lack the strength for another battle against the Lannisters."

我們無力再跟蘭尼斯特作戰。”

"It is the great battle His Grace is speaking of,"

“陛下所指是真正的大戰,”

said a woman's voice, rich with the accents of the east.

一個女人用濃重的東方口音接道。

Melisandre stood at the door in her red silks and shimmering satins, holding a covered silver dish in her hands.

梅麗珊卓就站在門口,身穿閃亮的滑絲長禮服,端一個覆蓋子的銀盤。

"These little wars are no more than a scuffle of children before what is to come.

“與即將到來的大戰相比,你所謂的爭奪不過是孩童打鬧。

The one whose name may not be spoken is marshaling his power, Davos Seaworth, a power fell and evil and strong beyond measure.

那凡人不可道也的遠古異神正在聚集力量,戴佛斯·席渥斯,可怕、邪惡而強大的力量,難以抗衡。

Soon comes the cold, and the night that never ends."

冷風已然吹起,很快到來的將是永不終結的長夜。”

She placed the silver dish on the Painted Table.

她將銀盤放到繪彩桌上。

"Unless true men find the courage to fight it.

“除非正直的人們鼓起勇氣,

Men whose hearts are fire."

伸張烈焰紅心的信仰。”

Stannis stared at the silver dish.

史坦尼斯注視著銀盤。

"She has shown it to me, Lord Davos.

“她親自給我演示,戴佛斯大人。

In the flames."

透過圣火”

"You saw it, sire?"

“您看到了,陛下?”

It was not like Stannis Baratheon to lie about such a thing.

史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩不可能撒這種慌。

"With mine own eyes.

“親眼所見。

After the battle, when I was lost to despair, the Lady Melisandre bid me gaze into the hearthfire.

黑水河之役后,我陷入絕望中,梅麗珊卓女士讓我凝視壁爐。

The chimney was drawing strongly, and bits of ash were rising from the fire.

煙囪里的氣流很強,點點灰燼飛升而起,

I stared at them, feeling half a fool, but she bid me look deeper, and…

我注視著它們,覺得自己像個傻瓜,但她讓我看得更深,更深…

the ashes were white, rising in the updraft, yet all at once it seemed as if they were falling.

灰塵是白色,在氣流中升起,但轉瞬之間,它們仿佛又在飄落。

Snow, I thought.

那是雪,我心想。

Then the sparks in the air seemed to circle, to become a ring of torches,

接著,空氣中的火星圍成一個圓環,變成一圈火炬,

and I was looking through the fire down on some high hill in a forest.

我透過火堆俯瞰著森林中一座高高的山崗。

The cinders had become men in black behind the torches, and there were shapes moving through the snow.

火炬后面,木柴變成黑衣人,雪地里還有一些身影在移動。

For all the heat of the fire, I felt a cold so terrible I shivered, and when I did the sight was gone, the fire but a fire once again.

盡管有火焰的熱量,我仍感到強烈的寒意,以至于渾身顫栗,接著那景象便消失了,火堆再次成為火堆。

But what I saw was real, I'd stake my kingdom on it."

但我看到的是真的,我以我王國的名義發誓。”

"And have," said Melisandre.

“您的王國業已命懸一線。”梅麗珊卓道。

The conviction in the king's voice frightened Davos to the core.

國王語中的確信讓戴佛斯感到直達內心的驚恐。

"A hill in a forest… shapes in the snow… I don't…"

“森林中的山崗…雪地里的身影…我不…”

"It means that the battle is begun," said Melisandre.

“那意味著戰斗已經開始,”梅麗珊卓說。

"The sand is running through the glass more quickly now, and man's hour on earth is almost done.

“沙漏的沙子流得更快,人類的時間所剩無幾。

We must act boldly, or all hope is lost.

我們必須大膽行動,否則所有希望都將失去。

Westeros must unite beneath her one true king, the prince that was promised, Lord of Dragonstone and chosen of R'hllor."

維斯特洛必須聯合起來,在唯一合法的國王名下,也就是預言中的王子,龍石島之主,拉赫洛的選民。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 優美,優雅,恩惠
vt. 使榮耀,使優美

聯想記憶
loyalty ['lɔiəlti]

想一想再看

n. 忠誠,忠心

聯想記憶
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受驚的,受恐嚇的

 
chimney ['tʃimni]

想一想再看

n. 煙囪

 
despair [di'spɛə]

想一想再看

n. 絕望,失望
vi. 失望

聯想記憶
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圓周,循環
v. 環繞,盤旋,包圍

 
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要點
vt. 挖去果核

 
stake [steik]

想一想再看

n. 樁,賭注,利害關系
v. 下注,用樁支撐

聯想記憶
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,辦法,量度,尺寸
v. 測量,量

聯想記憶
smuggler ['smʌglə]

想一想再看

n. 走私者

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 地火电视剧演员表| 新有菜免费在线观看| 浙江卫视今晚电视节目表| 网络安全的论文1500字| 草刈正雄| 完美的邻居| 红海行动2蛟龙行动电影在线观看 范海辛电影原声在线观看免费 | 蓝家宝电影| 三年片大全电影| 打美女屁股光屁股视频| 老板娘2无间潜行 电影| 冲出堕落城完整高清版| 校园风暴| 试音文本| 德兰| 小学毕业老师解散班级群寄语| 黄视频在线播放| 男士发型2024流行发型图片| 容易失禁的女仆桃乃木香奈| 起底员工上满8小时被扣工资的公司| 温暖的抱抱 电影| 冷门森系ins冷淡风壁纸| 狂野鸳鸯| 宅基地买卖合同协议书| 刘涛的21部毛片| 电影周处除三害| 美女搞黄免费| 七龙珠2| 鏖战鲁西南| 在人间在线观看完整版| 金瓶儿| 陈宝莲拍过的电影| 那年秋天| 寡妇一级毛片视频| 火花 电影| 寿比南山一般指多少岁| 扭扭棒卡皮巴拉教程| 秘社| 爱情三选一| 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦电视剧免费| 安多卫视直播在线观看|