Kathy came back in the room with tonight's dinner, Italian pasta with chicken.
凱西拿著晚餐回到房間,晚餐是雞肉意大利面。
As we ate, I told Kathy about Anne and her missing sister.
吃飯時,我告訴凱西安妮和她失蹤姐姐的事。
"A strange man came to Sarah and Bill Salas's apartment building two days ago, forced them both into a car, and took them away," I explained.
“兩天前,一個奇怪的男人來到薩拉和比爾的公寓大樓,把他們壓上車,將他們帶走了,”我解釋到。
"Today, the man let Bill go and told him to get a half a million dollars, or he would kill Sarah. "
“今天,那個男人放走了比爾,讓他準備五十萬美元,否則就要殺了薩拉?!?/div>
"And how did you get mixed up in all this?" Kathy asked.
“你怎么慘和進來的?”凱西問。
"Sarah's sister Anne is my student at USC. She asked me to lend her a hand, and I said Yes."
“薩拉的妹妹安妮是我在USC的學生。她讓我幫她,我同意了?!?/div>
"So who do you think the kidnappers could be?" she asked.
所以你覺得綁架的人是誰?”她問。
"Well, Bill and Anne gave me the names of two ex-employees of Pardo Computers. I am going to see one of them tonight."
“比爾和安妮給了我帕爾多電腦公司兩名前員工的名字。我準備今晚去其中一個人那去看看。”
"Where does this person work?" Kathy asked.
“這個人在哪工作?”凱西問道。
"He now works at a strip club near the airport."
“他現在在機場附近的一家脫衣舞夜總會工作?!?/p>