Hello?Where is everyone?Looking for you,Miss. Looking everywhere.
有人在家嗎 人都到哪里去了 在找您 小姐 到處找您
Thank you,Jenny.Mr Warren.
謝謝你 潔妮 沃倫先生
Your family tried to keep the matter from the servants,but.
你的家人想瞞住仆人 但是
Where is that blackguard Lefroy? My God,if Henry finds him,he'll kill him.
那個流氓勒弗羅伊在哪 老天 如果被亨利找到 一定會宰了他
He won't find him.If he does,he won't kill him.
他找不到的 即使找到了 也不會殺了他
There's no need.What happened?
沒必要 出什么事了
Nothing happened.I see. I see.
沒出什么事 我明白了 我明白了
Jane, I may have less personal charm than Lefroy.
簡 也許我不如勒弗羅伊吸引人
Superficial charm to some eyes.To others,it is mere affectation,but I.
有些人會被表面的魅力所迷惑 還有些人 看重的是一時的激情 而我
I have no hopes.Hopes? You cannot begin to imagine.
我沒有希望了 希望 你都無法想象
Thank you for the great honour of your offer
謝謝您的慷慨的提議
but are there no other women in Hampshire?
漢普郡就沒有其他女人了嗎