I respect you for that and share your opinion. Neither can I.
為此 我非常尊重您 我也持有同樣的觀點
I'd always hoped to win your love in time
我一直希望時間長了 就能贏得您的愛
but I am vain enough to want to be loved for myself rather than my money.
不過看來我這個人除了錢 其他地方一無是處
Do we part as friends?We do.
我們以后還是朋友嗎 當然
So,you will live. By my pen. Yes.
您將以 以筆為生 是的
Will all your stories have happy endings?
您的故事都有美滿的結局嗎
My characters will have after a little bit of trouble,all that they desire.
我的那些角色都會有 不過要經歷些磨難 他們會心想事成
The good do not always come to good ends.
好人不一定都有好報
It is a truth universally acknowledged.
這是一項真理
that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
凡是有錢的單身漢 總想娶位太太
However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood
這樣的單身漢 每逢新搬到一個地方 四鄰八舍雖完全不了解他的性情 見解
this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families
可是 既然這樣的一條真理 早已在人們心目中根深蒂固
that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.
因此人們總是把他看作 自己某一個女兒理所應得的一筆財產
My dear Mr Bennet said his lady to him one day
我的好老爺 有一天班納特太太對她的丈夫說
Have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last? Mr Bennet replied that he had not.
尼日斐花園終于租出去了 你聽說過沒有 班納特先生回答說 他沒有聽說過