1、consider
認為;看待
We don't consider our customers to be mere consumers; we consider them to be our friends.
我們沒有把客戶僅僅看作是消費者;我們還把他們當作朋友。
I had always considered myself a strong, competent woman.
一直以來,我始終認為自己是個女強人。
考慮;斟酌
The government is being asked to consider a plan to fix the date of the Easter break.
人們要求政府考慮確定復活節假期日期的計劃。
You do have to consider the feelings of those around you.
你的確需要考慮周圍人的感受。
打算;考慮
I had seriously considered telling the story from the point of view of the wives.
我認真考慮過從為人妻者的視角來講述這個故事。
Watersports enthusiasts should consider hiring a wetsuit as well as a lifejacket.
除了租救生衣,水上運動愛好者還應該考慮租一套潛水服。
2、precise
明確的;確切的
I can remember the precise moment when my daughter came to see me and her new baby brother in hospital.
我能清楚地回想起我女兒來醫院看我和她剛出生的弟弟的那一刻。
The precise location of the wreck was discovered in 1988.
殘骸的確切位置是在1988年發現的。
精確的;準確的
They speak very precise English.
他們講一口非常地道的英語。
He does not talk too much and what he has to say is precise and to the point.
他話不多,但他說的話既準確又中肯。