To have a wife who has a mind is considered not quite proper.
她老婆被別人認為腦子不正常
To have a wife with a literary reputation nothing short of scandalous.
成天寫一些誹謗性的文章
But it must be possible?To live as both wife and author? Oh.
那么有沒有可能 同時扮演好作家和妻子的角色 哦
I think so.Though never easy.
我想可以吧 盡管不容易
Could I really have this?What,precisely?You.
我真的能擁有嗎 你說的是什么 你
Me,how?This life with you. Yes.
我 怎么擁有 跟你生活在一起 能
Lefroy.Hush. The judge.The man's like a rampant dog.
勒弗羅伊. 小心法官 那老家伙太張狂了
He will be generous. I'm sure of it.
他會變得慷慨的 我相信
You'll speak with him? Tomorrow,I promise.
你跟他說過了 明天 我保證
I really must say good night.Good night. Good night.
我真的得道晚安了 晚安 晚安
Miss Austen? Yes?Good night.
奧斯汀小姐 嗯 晚安
You know,I think my mother is right. A husband,and the sooner,the better.
我媽說得對 得趕緊給她找個婆家 越快越好