My uncle has refused to give his consent.
我舅舅不同意
The letter has done its work.Who sent it?
都是那封信壞的事 誰寫的
Lady Gresham?Or her nephew.
格萊謝姆夫人 或者是她外甥
They think that they can do what they like with us,but I will not accept this.
他們要怎么做就隨他們去吧 我才不去理會呢
We have no choice.Of course we do.
我們別無選擇 當然有
I...I depend entirely upon,Upon your uncle.Mmm.
我 完完全全地依靠 依靠你的舅舅 嗯
And I depend on you.So what will you do?What I must.
我就看你的態度了 你打算怎么辦 做我必須做的事情
I have a duty to my family,Jane. I must think of them as well as.
我對我的家族負有責任 我不能置他們于不顧.
Tom ,Is that,Is that all you have to say to me?Goodbye,Mr Lefroy.
湯姆 你 你對我要說的就是這些嗎 再見 勒弗羅伊先生
The sentence of this court is that you be taken to the place whence you came
本庭宣判如下 你將被押送回原籍
and thence to a place of execution and that you be there hanged by the neck until you are dead. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.Next.
并在那里執行死刑 死刑的執行方式為絞刑 愿主寬恕你的靈魂 下一個