And that, that can also happen where you begin to feel um, depressed yourself.
這也是可以發生的當你開始感覺抑郁時
You begin to feel a sense of despair.
你開始有一絲絕望感時
How can this happen in the world?
不理解,這到底是如何發生的?
How can somebody see their mother raped in front of them you know,
為什么有人看到他的母親?在他面前被強奸
and hear that first hand or talk about a knife being pulled through, through their hands er, it,
當場聽到或者說到他親手把刀從身體里拔出來?
it can be visceral, er in terms of you have to go into an empathic stance
人類會出于本能帶入自己的情感,移入自己的情感
and you have to remain objective too, Sullivan talked about the participant observer and you have to have both parts of it.
你不得不保持客觀中立沙利文曾經說到作為參與觀察者你不得不兩者兼顧
One foot in, and one foot out.
一腳進,一腳出
I briefly summarised that but it's, it's a struggle. Yeah.
我簡要總結一下,但是這是一種斗爭,是的
Thank you so much. And I guess I'll Woman Well Nancy has a question.oh go ahead.
非常感謝,我想女士:南希有個問題.好的,問吧
I was just wondering if you could er, um say that very quickly um what kind of therapy
我的問題是,你能不能快速地說一下
you use in the military world there's a preference for CBT reversion of you know
你們在軍事領域用的什么樣的治療法大家一般傾向CBT療法
cognitive behavioural therapy, others would argue for more dynamic approach for the likes of, just quickly.
也就是認知行為療法還有人支持些更動態的方法只要簡要介紹就可以了
Yeah, uh, my day job is at the University of Illinois, Chicago and
好的,我白天的工作是在伊利諾伊大學,芝加哥大學教書
we are more dynamic and interpersonal there, the CBT is more problem solving,
我們在學校更加能動,更加注重人際關系CBT更容易解決問題
um I think the best therapy though that um er is evidence based.
但是我認為最好的療法是基于證據的基礎上
It comes Edna Foa who uses the emotional re-experiencing which is goes back to
艾德娜·弗阿使用情感重新經歷法,這可以追溯到
what Judith Urman said, it's not CBT but it is reconstructing the story
朱迪絲·福爾曼的觀點這不是CBT而是在安全狀態下
under conditions of safety and being able to do that going through the experience again in a way that's lived, and can be handled.
重構故事能夠再次經歷之前的事情從一定程度來說,是有生命的,可以控制的