How many ghosts are going to be around your bed when your time comes?.
在你離開這個世界的時候會有多少這樣的幽魂圍在你的床沿?
You invested a lot in your education And people invested in you.
你們在教育上投入了很多別人也在你身上投入了很多
And let me tell you the world needs your talents.
而且讓我告訴你這個世界需要你的才華
Man, does it ever I just got back from Africa, like just 2 days ago.
從未如此迫切過我兩天前剛從非洲回來
So I'm rambling on this kind of jet leg I just got back from South Africa, that's a beautiful country.
所以我現在是在時差影響下 胡言亂語我剛從南非回來 那是一個美麗的國度
But there are places there with terrible poverty that need help And Africa is just the tip of the iceberg.
但那里有些地方仍然非常貧窮 需要幫助而且非洲只是冰山一角
The Middle East needs your help. Japan needs your help Alabama need your help.
中東需要你們 日本需要你們阿拉巴馬州需要你們
Tennessee need your help Louisiana needs your help.
田納西州需要你們路易斯安那州需要你們
Philadelphia needs your help The world needs a lot, and we need it from you.
費城需要你們這個世界需要很多 我們同樣需要
We really do, we need it from you young people I mean, I'm not speaking for the rest of us up here.
我們真的需要 需要你們在座的各位年輕人我不代表其他坐在臺上面的人
But I know I'm getting a little grayer we need it from you, the young people.
但是我知道自己已經老了 也有白頭發了我們需要你們 在座的年輕人
Because, remember this So you gotta get out there.
請記住出去闖吧
You gotta give it everything you've got whether it's your time, your talent, your prayers, or your treasures.
你要投入自己的一切不論是你的時間還是才華 祈福還是財富
Because remember this You'll never see a U-Haul behind a hearse.
因為你要記住靈車后面不會有搬家卡車
I'll say it again You'll never see a U-Haul behind a hearse.
我再說一遍靈車后面不會有搬家卡車