And after the show, another counselor came up to me and asked Have you ever thought of acting? You're good at that.
演出結束后 另一位指導來問我你有沒有想過演戲?你有這方面的天分哦
So, when I got back to Fordham that fall, i got there I changed my major once again, for the last time.
當我秋天回到佛罕大學時再一次更改了我的專業 最后一次換專業
And in the years that followed, just as that woman prophesied I have traveled the world.
在后來的歲月中 就像那位老婦人預見的那樣我周游了世界
And I have spoken to millions of people through my movies Millions who... Up till this day, couldn't see me...
通過電影 和上百萬人進行了溝通當然 直到今天 他們都沒有真正見過我本人
Who up till this day, I couldn't see while I was talking to them.
直到今天他們都沒有真正看到我本人我雖然和他們"溝通"了
And they couldn't see me they're gonna see the movie.
他們也沒真正看過我因為他們只是看到了電影里的我
They couldn't see the real me But I see you today.
而不是真正的我但今天我親眼看到你們
And I'm encouraged by what I see And I'm strengthened by what I see.
而且我為我看到的感到鼓舞我從我看到的里面感到了力量
And I love what I see one more page, then i'll shut up.
我對我看到的很是喜歡還差完最后一頁 我就可以閉嘴了
Let me conclude with this one final point actually the president kinda brought it up.
讓我用這最后一點來結束其實校長前面也已經提到
Has to do with the movie Philadelphia here She stole my material.
這跟電影《費城往事》有關她一定偷看了我的稿子
Many years ago I did this movie called Philadelphia We filmed some of the scenes right here on campus.
很多年前 我出演了《費城往事》這部電影有些場景就是在這個校園拍攝的