Philadelphia came out in 1993 most of you were probably still in diapers.
《費城往事》是在1993年上映那時候你們很多人可能都還在裹尿布
Some of the professors, too that cracked me ups...
包括有些教授瞧 我把自己都說笑了
But it was a good movie Rent it on, what it is called? Netflix.
但那確實是部好電影你們可以到網飛公司的網站上租來看看
It's a good movie, rent it I get 23 cents every time you rent it, please rent it, true.
那是部好電影 租回來看看吧而且你每租一次 我可以賺23美分哦 拜托了哈
Parents, up there, rent it, rent it, Netflix, please tell your friends, too.
樓上的家長們 去網飛的網站把它租回家看吧還要告訴你們的朋友哦
It's about a man, played by Tom Hanks who's fired from his law firm because he has AIDS.
說的是一個男人的故事 由湯姆.漢克斯扮演他由于感染了艾滋病被他的律所開除
He wants to sue the firm but no one's willing to represent him.
他想把律所告上法庭但沒有人愿意做他律師
Until a homophobic ambulance-chasing lawyer.
直到我扮演的一個害怕同性戀的只會做交通事故案件的律師
Played by yours truly, takes on the case In a way, if you watch the movie.
也就是我扮演的那位 接手了這個案子從某這意義上說 如果你看過這部影片
You'll see everything I'm talking about today You'll see what I mean about taking risks.
你就會明白我今天所說的一切你會看到 我所說的冒險精神
Or being willing to fail Because taking a risk is not just about going for a job.
或者說是敢于失敗因為去冒險不僅是為了謀生
It's also about knowing what you know and what you don't know.
它更是能幫助你發現什么是你知道的 什么是你不知道的
It's about being open to people and to ideas.
它意味著去接受任何人和任何想法在影片中
In the course of the film. The character I play begins to take small steps, small risks He very very very slowly began to overcome his fears.
我扮演的角色開始慢慢嘗試冒險他很慢很慢地開始克服自己的恐懼