And I felt ultimately his heart becomes flooded with love And I can't think of a better message.
最終他的內心會洋溢著愛今天把你們送出校園的日子
As we send you off today To not only take risks, but to be open to life.
我想沒有比這更合適的信息了不僅要愿意冒險 還要對生活敞開胸懷
To accept new views and to be open to new opinions To be willing to speak at commencement.
接受新的看法 新的觀點愿意在全國最好的大學之一
At one of the country's best universities even though you're scared stiff.
去做畢業演講即使自己害怕得已經僵硬
While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding Because the chances you take, the people you meet.
它盡管可怕 但也能讓人得到很多因為你冒的險 你遇到的人
The people you love, the faith that you have that's what's going to define you.
你所愛之人 你擁有的信念是這些會書寫你的人生
So… Members of the class of 2011, this is your mission When you leave the friendly confines of Philly.
因此 2011屆的畢業生們 這是你們的使命這是你們的使命 當你離開費城這友善的圈子時
Never be discouraged, never hold back Give everything you've got.
永遠不要泄氣 永遠不要退縮投入你所擁有的一切
And when you fall throughout life and maybe even tonight after a few many glasses of champagne.
當你在生活中跌倒失敗時甚至也許就在今晚 當你多喝了幾杯香檳后
Remember this Fall forward.
請記住這點向前倒
Congratulations, I love you God bless you, I respect you.
恭喜諸位 我愛你們上帝保佑你們 我敬愛大家