I saw him getting into his Turbo Carrera and he saw me, too.I know he did.
我看見他進了他那輛卡雷拉他也看見我了 我就知道他看見了
Don't. Don't sweat it. I'm on a landline.Bong hit.Does anybody hear that banging?
別著急,我聽著呢 爆頭 是不是有人敲門啊?
You don't hear anything.You're writing code.Dude, somebody's at the door.
你啥也沒聽見,你編程呢 伙計,有人敲門
It's not a dish best served cold.It's best served immediately and relentlessly.
冷掉的菜沒人喜歡,最好能上的快些
I'm gonna call you back.What's up?Mark was supposed to pick me up at the airport an hour ago.
我一會給你打過去 這是怎么回事? 馬克一個小時前就該從機場接我
I've been calling his cell.He was on a 36 hour coding tear,so he took a nap for a couple of hours.
我一直在給他打電話 他連續編程了36個小時所以他去稍微休息一下
What happened here?Not happened. Happening.The next big thing.
發生什么事了?沒什么,或者正在發生,又一個里程牌
Wardo.Hey, man.Back to work. Okay.The more bad I get at this,the more wasted I get.
華多 嘿,哥們 回去工作 好的 越不給力的部分讓我吸,越是浪費啊
I mean the more wasted that I get...We understand.
我是說越會被我浪費 我們了解
How old are they, Sean?It's not polite to ask.Sean, how old are they?
肖恩,他們多大了?問女生年齡可不禮貌 肖恩,他們多大了?
You think you know me, right?I've read enough.You know how much I've read about you?Nothing.
你覺得你了解我嗎?我看太多了 你知道我了解你多少? 一無所知
Wardo. Hey, man. I waited an hour for you at the airport. What time is it?
華多 嗨,伙計 我在機場等了你一個小時 現在幾點了?
It's midnight. Or 3:00 a.m. in New York,where I just came from.
凌晨,或者是紐約時間三點
You gotta see some of the new stuff we got.Hey, Dustin. Show him the Wall.
快來看我們開發的新東西達斯汀給他看看墻
I'm just calling it the Wall.Forget the Wall, tell him about the meeting I've got set up.
我剛給它起名叫墻 別說墻了,跟他說我剛安排的這次會議
You know Peter Thiel?Nope. No reason you should.
你知道皮特泰爾是誰吧? 不知道 沒有道理,你應該知道
He just runs a $2 billion hedge fund called Clarium Capital.
他經營一家市值20億美金的對沖基金公司,叫克拉里姆基金