We took a look at everything,and congratulations.
我們看了資料,恭喜
We're gonna start you offwith a 500,000 dollars investment.
我們將馬上投入50萬
Maurice is gonna talk to youabout some corporate restructuring.
莫里斯將和你們討論關于公司重組的相關事宜
We'll file as a corporation in Delaware and come up with a stock structurethat allows for new investors.
我們將在特拉華注冊一個公司 提出新的股票結構方便引入新的投資人
Now, let me ask you something.Who's Eduardo Saverin?
我現在要問你點事 誰是愛德華多薩維林?
Jesus Christ.When did you get back?You scared me. I need you to knock.
天啊 你什么時候回來的? 嚇了我一跳,下次記得敲門
When did you get back?I got back this afternoon.And when were you gonna call me?
你什么時候回來的?今天下午 那你打算什么時候打電話給我?
Chris, it was kind of a rough tripand I was tired.
克莉絲,旅途不順,我很累
Yeah, or answer one of my 47 texts.Did you know I sent 47 texts?
或者回一條我那可憐的47條短信?你知道我發了47條短信給你嗎?
I did, and I thought that wasincredibly normal behavior.Are you mocking me?I brought you a present.
知道,我認為那是再正常不過的事了 你這是在嘲笑我嗎? 我給你帶了個禮物
Why does your Status say "single"on your Facebook page?What?
為什么你的臉譜網上的狀態顯示是“單身”? 什么?
Why does your Relationship Statussay "single" on your Facebook page?
為什么你的臉譜網上的狀態顯示是“單身”?
Well, I was single when I set up the page.And you just never bothered to change it?
我注冊那時候的確是單身啊 那你也沒想過改一下?
What?I don't know how.Do I look stupid to you?No, calm down.
你什么? 我不知道怎么改 我看上去很傻很好糊弄嗎? 不是,你冷靜一下
You're asking me to believethat the CFO of Facebook doesn't know how to changehis Relationship Status on Facebook?
你讓我怎么相信一個臉譜網的首席財務官 竟然不知道怎么修改自己臉譜網上的感情狀態?
It's embarrassing, so you should take itas a sign of trust that I would tell you that.Go to hell.Take it easy.
這的確挺尷尬,但你也可理解為這是我信任你的標志,否則我不會告訴你 去死吧你 放輕松
No, you didn't change it so you couldscrew those Silicon Valley sluts every time you go out to see Mark.
如此一來,你每次去見馬克就可以 順便和硅谷的蕩婦鬼混
Not even remotely true and I canpromise you that the Silicon Valley sluts don't care what anyone'sRelationship Status is on Facebook.
這絕不可能發生,我向你保證 那些硅谷蕩婦們才不在乎臉譜網上的感情狀態呢
Please, open your present.Your phone does work.
拜托你拆禮物吧 你的手機還健在