Why's he setting up meetings?Thiel might wanna make an angel investment.
為什么他安排見面? 泰爾想做天使投資
I don't care if he's an actual angel.Why is he setting up business meetings?
我不管他是不是真正的天使為什么他安排見面?
You've had a long flight. No, I had a long wait on the tarmac at JFK,
你飛的時間太久了 沒有,我在肯尼迪機場的候機大廳里待了很久
then a long wait at the passenger loading and unloading zone at SFO,
在登機口和行李區都等了很久
and in between there was a long flight.I'm the business end of this company.
算上那的話,是飛了很長時間 我不停地在給公司拉生意
And he is a houseguest living here rent free on a very generous grant from the Eduardo Saverin Foundation.
他只是個在這兒不用交房租的房客 由慷慨的愛德華多薩維林基金贊助的房子
I heard about your big-ticket ad buys.Gary's Tuxedos.Hey, man Harvard Bartending Course.
我知道你有個有錢有勢的爹名牌燕尾服 嗨,伙計 在哈佛上過調酒課
You're just a small step away from bagging Snookies Cookies, I can feel it.
我有這樣的感覺你離沿街乞討不遠了
You wanna talk to me alone for a minute? Sure.Bong hit.I'm so high. No, you're no
你想和我單獨談談嗎? 當然 爆頭 我現在好爽啊 不,你還沒到那程度
So how's it going?How's the internship? How's Christy?
怎么樣? 實習怎么樣?克里斯蒂怎么樣?
How's the internship? Yeah. Mark, Jesus, I quit the internship.
什么實習? 是啊 馬克,上帝,我退出了實習
We talked about this on the phone.I quit on my first day.
我電話里跟你說過這事我第一天就不干了
I do remember you saying that.So how is Christy?Christy's crazy.Is that fun? No.
我記得你說過 那克里斯蒂怎么樣? 她瘋了 好玩么? 不是
I mean, she's actually psychotic.She's insanely jealous she's irrational,and I'm frightened of her.
她就是個神經病 成天爭風吃醋,理性全無,我都怕她
Still, it's nice you have a girlfriend.
不管怎么說,有個對象總比沒有強