I do not want that guy representing himself as part of this company.
我不想讓那家伙覺得他是公司的一份子
You gotta move out here, Wardo,this is where it's all happening.
你得朝前看,華多,已經發生了
Did you hear what I just said? The connections, the energy.Mark, you got.
你聽到我剛才說的嗎? 聯系,精力 馬克,你有
I'm afraid if you don't come out here,you're gonna get left behind.I want I need you out here.
我怕你如果改變就會被甩下 我想,我需要你
Please don't tell him I said that. What did you just say?
向前看,麻煩別跟我說 你剛才說什么?
It's moving faster than any of usever imagined it would.It's moving fast. What did you mean?
它比誰當初設想的都運作得快 運作的很快 什么意思?
And Sean thinks we have Sean is not part of this company.
肖恩認為,我們有 肖恩跟這攤買賣沒關系
We have over 300,000 members, Wardo,and we're in 160 schools,including five in Europe.
華多,我們有30萬用戶 遍及160所大學,有五所在歐洲
I'm aware of that! Mark, I am the CFO!We need more servers than I ever expected we'd need.
我知道,馬克,我是公司的首席財務官 我們需要比我想得還要多的伺服器
We need more programmers and we need more money,and he set up the Thiel meeting.He set up meetings all over town.
我們需要更多的程序員還有更多的資金 他安排了和泰爾的見面和其他人的見面
He set up other meetings? Yes. Without me knowing anything about it.You're in New York.
他還安排其他的了? 是的 我怎么都不知道? 你在紐約
I'm in New York riding subways 14 hours a day, trying to find advertisers!
我在紐約一天坐14個鐘頭的地鐵去找廣告主
And how's it going so far?What did you mean, "get left behind"?Hi. Can I help you?
結果呢,現在怎么樣了? 你說被甩下是什么意思? 嗨 有什么可以效勞的?
I'd like to freeze this bank account and cancel all existing checks and lines of credit.
我想凍結這個銀行賬號 取消所有的現金支票和信用額度
May I see some ID, please? Yeah, sure, sorry.Sean, he'll be right with you.No problem.
我能看看您的證件嗎? 當然 肖恩,他馬上就過來了 沒問題
You know this is where they filmed Towering Inferno? That's comforting.
你知道他們就是在這里拍的《摩天大樓失火記》嗎? 真感人
Hey, guys. Come on back.She offer you some waters? Oh, yeah. We're cool.
伙計們,跟我來 喝水么? 哦,不用
Sean, how are you? Come on in.You must be Mark. Hi.
你好么,肖恩,請進 你一定是馬克了 嗨