It's Mark.Okay, this is gonna be tricky.Open your present. It's a silk scarf.
馬克的電話 好吧,這事有點棘手 拆開禮物,是條絲巾
Have you ever seen me wear a scarf?This'll be your first.You froze our account? I did.
你見過我帶圍巾嗎? 人都有第一次 你凍結了我們的帳戶? 是的
You froze the account. I had to get your attention, Mark.
你竟然凍結了帳戶 我想有必要提醒你,馬克
Do you realize that you jeopardized the entire company?
你有沒有意識到你的行為已經危及了整個公司?
Do you realize that your actions could have destroyed everything I've been working on?
你有沒有意識到你的行為 將會把我所有的努力毀于一旦?
We have been working on.Without money, the site can't function.
是我們所有的努力 沒有錢,網站沒法運作
Let me tell you the difference between Facebook and everybody else.We don't crash ever!
我來告訴你臉譜網和其它網站的區別 在于永遠不會崩潰
If the servers are down for even a day, our entire reputation is irreversibly destroyed.
伺服器哪怕停止運行一天我們從此就名譽掃地了
Look Users are fickle. Friendster has proved that.
聽著 用戶才不管你,朋友圈就是個教訓!
Even a few people leaving would reverberate through the entire user base.
即便很小一部分人的離開都將造成整個用戶群的動蕩
The users are interconnected.That is the whole point.
用戶之間都是相互聯系的這是關鍵所在!
College kids are online because their friends are online and if one domino goes,the other dominos go.
那些大學生在線是因為他們的朋友都在線 如果一個多米諾骨牌倒了其它的也隨之傾倒!
Don't you get that?I am not going back tothe Caribbean Night at A-E-Pi!
難道你不明白嗎? 我再也不會去什么猶太兄弟會的“加勒比之夜”了
Holy shit.What is wrong with you?Did you like being nobody?
日你大爺!發什么神經啊你!你喜歡默默無聞?
Did you like being a joke?Do you wanna go back to that?Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
你想被人笑話?你還想回到那種生活?!稍等,稍等
That was the act of a child,not a businessman,and it certainly was not the act of a friend.
這是孩子的做法,并非爺們所為 更不像朋友所為
You know how embarrassing it was for meto try to cash a check today?
你知道我今天拿支票去兌現有多糗嗎?
I am not going back to that life.Maybe you were frustrated. Yeah! Maybe you were angry. I was!
我不會再回到過去那種生活 或許你會大失所望 是的 或許你會怒不可遏 確實是
But I am willing to let bygones be bygones,because, Wardo, I've got some good news.I'm sorry.
但我決定拋棄過去一切 因為我有條好消息要告訴你 我很抱歉
I was angry, and maybe it was childish,but I had to get your attention.
我非常生氣,這可能很孩子氣但你一定要聽我說
Wardo, I said I've got some good news.What is it?
華多,我說我有好消息 什么消息?