在空中飛行到底是什么感覺呢?著名影星克里斯•埃利奧特就體驗了一次歡愉的飛行,著名脫口秀主持人大衛萊特曼專訪埃利奧特。
Did you fly in yesterday?
你在昨天飛行了?
I did fly and by the way was not.
我確實飛行過,但昨天沒有。
I know I always watching you like joking about it all but I was actually on the jet blue fly.
我知道我總看你像開玩笑一樣,但我其實是在一架飛機上。
You were on that flight?
你是那一班飛機上嗎?
Can I tell you something about that guy?
我能告訴你一些關于那個家伙的事情嗎?
He is very entertaining.
他非常有趣。
I mean,no come on,flying,it's boring long flights,
我的意思是說,如果不這樣,長時間飛行肯定會很無聊,
and everybody was entertained and then you know these thoughts got up and thrown down and you know where is written that gun want this fair.
每個人都很快樂,然后你有了這些想法,你知道那里是書面,希望這是公平的。
I don't think that's fair.
我認為這是不公平的。
You make it always.
你永遠都是這樣。
I try to break it up.
我試圖打破它。
And I gotta a few albums to my stomach to that but now I mean the guy you know I don't know you know my foreign affairs too much but I mean he settled a country who said Iraq ,
我有一些很對胃口的照片,但我的意思是現在你知道而我不知道的家伙知道我太多的外事,但我的意思是,但他貌似搞定了一個說伊拉克的家伙,
you said Iran I think he said the horn of Africa.
你說伊朗我覺得他說的是非洲之角。
And I mean he really knew shit!
我的意思是,他真的什么也不知道!
So that's your perspective of the event.
所以,這就是你對此事的看法。
I was enjoying the whole I think where I actually related to be honest with it.
我享受其中,而我覺得真的要誠實。
注:聽力文本來源于普特