Now serious, you come fit? Beckham, what about you?
現在說正經的,你這樣合適嗎?貝克漢姆,你感覺如何?
Listen, just coz this is Comic Relief doesn't mean you should speak in a silly voice,
聽著,不要以為這是搞笑放松就意味著你可以用一種愚蠢的方式說話,
Right? Okay, let me, now, where did you two meet?
對嗎?好的,讓我,現在,你們2人在哪里見面?
We met at the football.
我們在足球場相遇。
Beckham, was you into the Spice Girls before Adams?
貝克漢姆,你在亞當斯之前就了解辣妹組合嗎?
Um, no, but I was into ...Posh.
嗯,不是這樣的,不過我還是有一點了解。
And had you already seen a picture of her or knocked one out?
就是說你已經見過她的照片或其他之類的嗎?
That's a yes, isn't it? Come on,
答案肯定是見過,不是嗎?來吧,
What about that picture wearing the black catsuit and boobs to come up well eye?
是那張穿黑貓裝,胸部惹人眼球的照片嗎?
Apparently in that video if you freeze frame,
顯然,在視頻中如果你定格,
you can hatch and see a tiny bit camel toe.
你還能看到惹火的身材。
Isn't that right?
沒錯吧?
注:聽力文本來源于普特