But that ain't an insult and that is the biggest compliment you can pay for a woman. Respect.
但那不是侮辱,那是你可以對一個女人表示的最大恭維。尊重。
No, but seriously, does you take it up the butt?
沒有,但是說真的,你真的如他們所唱的那樣嗎?
No, of course I don't.
不,我當然不是。
Beckham, you telling me you ain't never been caught offside?
貝克漢姆,你告訴我,你永遠都不會被抓到越位嗎?
No.But me heard you was well good at getting round the back and swinging your balls in, yeah?
沒有。但我聽說你很善于處于越位位置拿球?
They do say it's the way he bends it, I have to say.
他們確實這么說,但這都是無稽之談,我不得不這樣說。
Yes.Respect, respect, little bit of a different via from Parkinson, well, eh?
是的,尊重,尊重,和帕金森有一點不同,是不是呢,嗯?
Now Beckham...Do you reckon the better the footballer you is, the fitter the girl you go out with?
是的。貝克漢姆現在…你認為現在越是出色的球員,出去就越能帶走最合適的女孩嗎?
Obviously.So you are the best at football, you know, so you gets Posh.
很明顯。所以你是最好的足球運動員,你知道的,而且你也很時髦。
So does Sporty Spice go out with someone from Scunthorpe United?
那么辣妹出去會和壘斯肯索普聯隊的球員出去嗎?
That's my friend and she's lovely.
那是我的一位朋友,她很可愛。
注:聽力文本來源于普特