I can see…
我能明白…
Yeah, that's more like camel whose girl?
是的,那女孩看起來更像駱駝嗎?
Now, it must be amazing going out with a Spice Girl,
現在, 和一個辣妹出去肯定令人吃驚,
but in an ideal world and no disrespect to your bitch,
但是在一個理想的世界,這不是對你女朋友的不尊重,
wouldn't…, in an ideal world, wouldn't you rather be with Baby?No.
不會是…,在一個理想的世界,你不愿意和女朋友一起嗎?不會的。
So how many the Spice Girls turn you down before you went thorough… you went serious first, what?
之前有多少辣妹對你失望,你就徹底…開始慎重,什么?
No, it just…Now, does you go to watch him play football?
不,這只是…現在,你會去看他踢足球嗎?
Yeah I do. Whenever I can, coz Brooklyn wants going to watch him, so, as much as we can.
是的,我會去。每當我可以的時候都會去,因為布魯克林想去看他,所以,我們會盡自己所能。
Me heard there is an insulting song that they sing about you. As you heard it, what is the words?
我聽見他們唱一首侮辱你的歌。你聽見后有什么要說的嗎?
That's what they say.
那是他們對自己說的而已。
注:聽力文本來源于普特