龍紋身的女孩魯妮·瑪拉專訪,她從一個棕發富二代少女變成了一個黑色短發的朋克范兒酷女,本期節目為你解讀劇中角色的性情……《龍紋身的女孩》根據瑞典作家斯泰格-拉爾森的犯罪小說《千禧年三部曲》改編。主演魯妮·瑪拉為拍攝大衛·林奇的這部作品做出了非常突破的風格轉變。這位26歲的女孩的曾祖父和外曾祖父分別是NFL紐約巨人隊與匹茲堡鋼人隊的創始人,是名副其實的運動世家,她如何從一個棕發的富二代少女變成了一個黑色短發的朋克范兒酷女。本期節目為你揭秘!
Portraying a character as unique as Lisbeth Salander, the central character in The Girl with the DragonTattoo comes with many challenges, namely the piercing, the tattoos,theattitude.
為了扮演一名獨一無二的角色麗莎貝斯·薩蘭德, 《龍紋身的女孩》中的女孩面臨許多挑戰,即穿刺、紋身及態度。
Rooney Mara talks with firm maker Peter Travers some popcorn about the challenges of playing such a beloved character.
魯尼·瑪拉與電影人彼得·特拉維斯談論演繹這樣一種受人喜歡的角色所面臨的挑戰。
Check out this rough card.
看看這張皺皺巴巴的名片。
No one here particularly likes her. I find it's much better if she works from home.
這里沒有人特別喜歡她。如果她在家工作,我覺得會更好。
But I told her I want to meet with her.
但我告訴她我想要見到她。
But, I have told her many more times I prefer her to not meet clients.
但是,我已經告訴她多次我更喜歡她不要會見客戶。
You like her?
你喜歡她嗎?
Very much. She's one of the best investigators I have as you saw from her report.
恩,非常喜歡。正如你從她的報告看到的,她是我擁有的最好的調查員。
But? She's different.
但是?她又是不同的。
In what way?
在哪些方面呢?
In every way.
在每一個方面都是這樣。
Lisbeth, Mr. Dirth Frode.
麗莎貝斯,德斯·福德先生。
How do you do?
你最近好嗎?
Something wrong with the report?
報告出現了問題嗎?
Who is she? Who is this person?
她是誰?這人是誰?
She's kind of hard to, she can't really be defined.
她是有點艱難,她真的不能被定義。
Oh then, my work is done here, wow.
哦。那,我的工作都完成了,哇。
She's kind of a character that, you know, when you are starting reading the book, or you know, when you are watching the movie,
她是一種角色,你知道,當你開始讀這本書時,或者你知道,當你看電影的時候,
hum, she's kind of someone you have to discover, you discover her kind of slowly.
哼,她是那種你必須發現的人,你會慢慢的發現她。
And then by the end of it,I think, you know, most people fall in love with here because she's sort of, hum, she's sort of slow discovery,
然后在最后,我想,你知道,大多數人愛上她是那種,嗯,她會被慢慢的發現,
you know, she's unlike anyone we have ever read about, seen before and she's sort of, hum.
你知道,她不像我們所了解的任何人,曾經看到過的,她是種,哼。
She's a girl who lives by her own, sort of rules, she has a strict moral code and she's very uncompromising in that code.
她是一種我行我素,有某種規則的女孩,她有一個有嚴格道德底線的人,而且她很強硬,從不妥協。
But, she has a look.
但是,她值得一看。
She does have a look.
她確實值得一看。
Yeah, it's nice.
是的,很漂亮。
I mean it's me that sort of at least have done something about her.
我的意思我是那種已經了解了一些關于她的情況。
It is really what? Why?
真的嗎?為什么?
Because I don't, it's just a look.
因為我沒有那樣做,我只是看一看。
She's pierced?
她被穿刺了嗎?
It's not punk rock exactly, but it's a little bit like that, but it doesn't really look she's in a band.
確切的不是朋克搖滾,但是有一點像,但她真的不像是在樂隊中。
I think she looks very interesting in Stockholm.You know, but I think you put her in the East Village, she's just,someone living in the East Village, you know, to me, I think,it's,it's, you know, much more character that is just much more interesting to me.
我覺得她看起來在斯德哥爾摩會很有趣。你知道的,但我認為你把她放在東村,她只是,有人住在東村,你知道,對我來說,我認為,那是,那是,你知道,更多的角色會讓我感到更有趣。
注:聽力文本來源于普特