This part of my life is called "Internship."
我這個人生階段是 “實習生”
The 1200 building is Medley Industrial and Sanko Oil.
那棟大樓是麥氏工業和三光石油
The building across the street is Lee-Ray Shipping.
對面則是李雷貨運公司
In a couple weeks, you’ll get call sheets with the phone numbers of employees from every Fortune 500 company in the financial district.
你們會拿到一份電話號碼清單,全都是全美500大企業
You will be pooling from 60 Fortune companies.
其中有60家的總部在舊金山
You will mainly be cold calling potential clients.
你們要打給有潛力的客戶
But if you have to have lunch with them, have breakfast with them,
如果你們能跟他們吃早飯、午飯
even baby-sit for them, do whatever it takes to familiarize them with our packages.
甚至替他們帶小孩, 就要盡力推銷我們的理財服務
We need you to match their needs and goals to one of our many financial plans.
說服他們加入我們的理財計劃
In essence, you reel them in, we’ll cook the fish.
只要放長線,就能釣到大魚。