Hey, now you can call me Jay. We'll talk to you soon.
叫我杰伊就好,你被雇用了
All right, so I'll let you know, Jay.
好,我再考慮看看
"You'll let me know, Jay"? What do you mean?
你這是什么意思?
Yeah, I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime...
我明天會打給你
What are you talking? You hounded me for this. You stood here..
你一直纏著我,你停下。
Listen, there's no salary.
這份工作沒有薪水
No.
沒有。
I was not aware of that.
我并不知道
My circumstances have changed some... and I need to be certain that I'll be...
我很缺錢……我得確定一定會被……
Okay. Tonight. I swear I will fill your spot. I promise.
好吧。今晚給我答覆。我保證你以后會被正式錄用。
If you back out, you know what I'll look like to the partners?
如果你臨陣脫逃會害我看起來像個……
Yes, an ass... A-hole.
Yes, an ass... A-hole.
蠢蛋
Yeah, an ass A-hole, all the way.
沒錯,不折不扣的蠢蛋
You are a piece of work.
你可真不好對付。