【劇情提示】Chirs終于取得了證券所實習生資格,回到家,她的妻子告訴他,她要離開去紐約工作。
I'm going to New York.
我要去紐約
My sister's boyfriend opened a restaurant, and they may have a job for me there.
我老姐的男友開了家餐館 搞不好我能在那里打工
So I'm going to New York, Chris.
我要去紐約
Christopher's staying with me.
小克要跟我一起住
I'm his mom, you know?
我是他媽媽
He should be with his mom.
他應該跟我
I should have him, right?
我應該把他帶走
You know you can't take care of him.
你明知道你照顧不了他
What are you gonna do for money?
那你哪來的錢?
I had an interview at Dean Witter for an internship, .and I got it.
我今天到添惠證券公司面試,我被錄取了
So I'm gonna stand out in my program.
我要完成實習課程
Salesman to intern's backwards.
你這是浪費時間
No, it's not.
并不是
I gotta go.
我得走了