Climbing
攀登
High up in the apple tree climbing I go
我爬到蘋果樹的高處
With the sky above me, the earth below.
頭上是天空,腳下是大地
Each branch is the step of a wonderful stair
每個枝權都是絕妙的階梯
Which leads to the town I see shining up there.
通向我眼中閃閃發光的城鎮
Climbing, climbing, higher and higher,
我越爬越高,越爬越高,
The branches blow and I see a spire,
樹枝搖曳,我看見一個尖塔,
The gleam of a turret, the glint of a dome,
一個角樓的閃爍,一個圓穹頂的微光,
All sparkling and bright, like white sea-foam.
都在一閃一閃地發著亮光,像海面上白色的泡沫。
Today to the end of the marvelous stair,
今天在那個奇妙的階梯盡頭。
Where those glittering pinnacles flash in the air!
那些閃閃發光的尖塔在空中閃現!
Climbing, climbing, higher I go,
我越爬越高,越爬越高,
With the sky close above me, the earth far below.
天空在上方離頭頂很近,大地在下方離我很遠很遠。