What the hell is going on here? I mean, this is freaky even for me.
這到底是怎么回事?重口如我也覺得這場面太惡心。
Sophie, I can explain. I hired Caroline to redo my apartment
蘇菲,我可以解釋。我請卡洛琳來幫我重新布置公寓,
so it wouldn't be the dirty bachelor pad you were expecting.
好讓它看起來不像你預期中的那種下流單身漢公寓。
But you are the dirty Bachelor that I'm expecting.
但你就是我預期中的那種下流單身漢。
And why would you hire Caroline? She doesn't know about sexy stuff.
為什么你要請卡洛琳啊?她根本不懂什么是性感。
She couldn't even figure out what we do with the bowling ball.
她甚至連我們拿那個保齡球來做什么都不知道。
Sophie, you should've seen what was in here.
蘇菲,你真該看看這公寓之前的模樣。
I mean, he had this anatomically correct real doll. He named Alexis.
他有一個符合人體仿真的性愛娃娃。還幫她取名叫阿麗西斯。
Yeah, well, she's very pretty.
是嗎,她可真漂亮。
He had a sex swing.
他有一個性愛秋千。
Ooh, a sex swing. What are you gonna tell me now? That he had a water bed?
哇,性愛秋千。你接下來還要說什么?說他有一張水床嗎?
I did. It had 1,500 tracer bulbs. It was hot.
我的確曾有。上面有一千五百個燈泡。非常香艷。
Well, who has it now? I wanna be with him.
那床現在在誰手里?我要跟他在一起。
Oh, hell, I'm tired of all this role-playing, so I'm just going to say it.
靠,我已經厭倦那些角色扮演了,所以我要直說。
Sophie, I am in love with you.
蘇菲,我愛上你了。
Well, I haven't said this to a man in a very long time, but I like you a little bit.
我很久很久沒對男人這么說了,但我有一點點喜歡你。
I don't know what she's talking about, Caroline. I think it's pretty.
我不懂她為什么這么說,卡洛琳。我覺得很漂亮。
You make everything prettier, even the dumb diner.
你讓一切都變得更漂亮,連我那家傻逼餐廳也是。
Your diner's not dumb. I miss the diner.
你的餐廳才不傻逼。我好想它。
And it misses you. You can have your job back.
它也很想你。你可以回來工作。
Is it just 'cause I'm stoned, or did anyone else feel that deep connection between them?
是因為我現在嗨翻天,還是有人也感受到了他們之間的深情?
Could you all leave? I wanna be alone with Oleg... And Alexis.
你們能離開這里嗎?我想單獨跟奧列格,還有阿麗西斯玩會兒。
Now are we going to smoke weed?
我們現在要去抽大麻了嗎?
Yeah, I'm dying to see you high.
是的,我超級想看你嗨的樣子。
Well, as high as you can get.
看你到底能有多嗨。