What the hell did you do to my apartment?
你把我公寓搞成什么鬼樣子了?
It looks like you could film a douche commercial in here.
看起來就像拍陰道清洗液的廣告現場。
Oleg, this is what you asked for: Romantic.
奧列格,這就是你想要的效果:浪漫。
Romantic? My place went from Fifty Shades Of Grey to fifty shades of beige.
浪漫嗎?我家從淫亂天堂變成了屎黃色地獄。
Where's my sex swing? Where's my sex chair?
我的性愛秋千呢?我的性愛椅子呢?
Where's my poster that says, "Poke her in the front, lick her in the back"?
我的那張上面寫著,"捅她前面,舔她后面"的海報呢?
Oleg, relax. All your stuff's either in the basement or the closet.
奧列格,冷靜。你東西不是在地下室就在衣柜。
And I think would know more about what a woman would like to come home to
我覺得我更了解女人喜歡的家的樣子,
than a man whose last girlfriend was made in the Philippines.
這至少比一個男人的前女友是用菲律賓橡膠做的強。
It's me! Hide your kids! Hide your wife!
我來了!趕緊把孩子藏起來!把你老婆也藏起來!
Sophie! She can't know you're here.
蘇菲!她不能知道你們在這里。
Go, go, all of you. Han! Get in the closet!
快走,你們快走。阿憨,躲進衣柜里!
Putting a guy who's in the closet in the closet? That's like gay nesting dolls.
叫一個還沒出柜的男人躲進衣柜,就像基佬版嵌套娃娃一樣。
I'm not gay. I'm a metrosexual.
我不是基佬。我是都市花美男。