And of course, she reaches out to me alone
當然了 她單獨聯系了我
and just assumes I'll come and hear her out.
想當然地認為我會去聽她傾訴
I'm not doing it. I mean I can't.
我不會去的 我也去不了
Keeping this secret from my mom has been hard enough.
瞞著我媽媽已經夠艱難的了
And yesterday I took this gigantor shot
昨天我喝了杯巨濃咖啡
and I feel like I've had three too many Macchiatos.
和三杯瑪奇朵咖啡 太多咖啡因了
I mean, why does she do this, why does she always come
她為什么要這樣做 為什么總是先來找我
to me first and just expect that
然后希望我...
Okay, are you gonna breathe
好了 你要呼吸呢
or just keep talking until you pass out?
還是這樣一直說到昏倒為止
Sorry, it's the hormones.
抱歉 荷爾蒙作怪
Just tell her you're busy.
就跟她說你很忙
Oh, I don't know why I didn't think of that.
我怎么沒想到這點呢
Hormones.
荷爾蒙
Okay, well, can you keep them in check for ten minutes?
好吧 你能讓它們消停個十分鐘嗎
This is work.
工作電話
Morning, Claudia. I'm out of gum.
早上好 克勞迪婭 我的口香糖吃完了
Charity is so stressful.
做慈善的壓力太大了
You know I like to chew when I'm stressed.
你知道我壓力大時 喜歡嚼口香糖
Yeah, I put a whole case in your desk.
知道 我放了一整盒在你桌子里
Uh, peppermint, not wintergreen.
薄荷味的 不是冬青味
Wet nails. I'll smudge.
指甲還沒干呢 會刮花的
Ask your manicurist to look in the bottom left drawer.
叫你的美甲師在左邊最下面的抽屜里找找
Do you need anything else? Yes.
還有別的事嗎 有
Umm, call Wilhelmina 'cause I wanna switch out
打給威廉敏娜 因為今晚
all the models for tonight.
我要換掉所有的模特
Tell them I want Asians.
跟他們說我要亞洲人
Only Asians. Very into Asians.
只要亞洲人 非常喜歡亞洲人
They're incredibly chic.
他們非常地漂亮
This is Ezra. Leave me a message.
我是以斯拉 請留言
Voice mailbox full.
留言信箱已滿
Did I interrupt? Oh, it's, it's nothing.
打擾你了嗎 沒事
What's up?
什么事
We sprang some pretty big news on you last night
昨晚我們給你扔了一顆重磅炸彈
and I got the sense that maybe you're not as happy as we are.
我覺得你可能不像我們一樣開心
II just did not see it coming... at all.
我只是完全沒想到而已
I know your surprised face.
我很清楚你驚訝的樣子
It's very different than your concerned face.
和你擔憂的樣子非常不同
If you have concerns, I wish you'd share them.
如果你有所擔憂 我希望你能說出來
I guess it was just all the... sneaking around.
我想只是因為你們這樣偷偷摸摸
II just had it in my head that something else was going on.
我腦子在想事情不止這么簡單
Like what?
比如說什么
Well, I've been thinking all sorts of things
自從夏洛蒂遇害之后
since Charlotte was killed.
我一直在想很多事
I guess we haven't really talked about that a lot.
我們一直沒怎么好好聊這件事
Did your father and I give you too much space?
我和你父親給你的空間太多了嗎

Maybe. I didn't even see you guys at the hearing.
也許吧 我都沒看到你們出席聽證會
To be honest, neither one of us would have stood
說老實話 我們倆是不會站出來
in support of her release.
贊成釋放她的
We didn't want our opinion to influence your statement.
我們不想你的供詞因為我們的看法而受影響
You needed to tell the truth.
你需要說出真實感受
What about later that night?
那天晚上晚些時候呢
We assumed you wanted to process things with your friends.
我們以為你想和你的朋友一起消化這些事
So.. What?
所以 什么