Thank you so much for joining us.
謝謝大家前來
That was fun.
很有意思
That really was fun.
確實很有意思
Oh, excuse me one second. Yeah.
失陪一下 好
I like her.
我喜歡她
She's one of a kind.
她確實特別
I'll stay out of your way, okay? I promise.
我不會礙你的事 我保證
You were right yesterday.
昨天你說得對
Leaving would have been a mistake.
離開會是錯誤的選擇
Look, I know it's hard for all of us being back here.
我知道回來對我們所有人來說都很難
We've to force ourselves to remember
因為我們不得不強迫自己記得
that we're not the people that we once we were.
我們已經不再是以前的自己了
But-but it's temporary, right?
但只是暫時的 對嗎
I mean, you are eventually going back to DC.
你最終還是會回特區的 對吧
Yeah, they want me back the second the election's over.
當然 選舉一結束他們就讓我回去
How did I do?
我做得如何
Guys?
各位
We were so busy looking at the murder weapon
我們忙著找兇器
that we didn't notice--
所以沒注意...
The carpet.
地毯
You know, my mom spent weeks trying to match
我媽媽用了好幾周時間
the uniforms to those colors.
想拿制服和那些顏色匹配
So the person who sent this is staying at the Radley.
也就是說發這個的人在拉德里
Just like Sara Harvey.
就跟莎拉.哈爾薇一樣
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
Answer it. Answer it.
接 接
Dad? Hey, Aria.
爸爸 艾瑞亞
I know that you're with your friends right now
我知道你現在跟朋友在一起
but I need to see you alone.
但我需要單獨見你一面
There's something I need to tell you.
我有事需要告訴你