We need to find out if Ezra's hiding out with my dad.
我們得查明以斯拉是否跟我爸爸藏在一起
She's logged out. I don't know her password.
她退出了 我不知道密碼
Not really my department.
這又不是我家
Hanna can't figure out her mom's password.
漢娜不知道她媽媽的密碼
Hey. Hey. Umm, okay, what was the name of your first pet?
嘿。嘿。你的第一個寵物叫什么
Guppy.
古比
You named a guppy Guppy?
你給一條古比魚取名古比嗎
I was two.
我當時才兩歲
Uh, try your birthday.
試試你的生日
I'm in.
進去了
Okay, I'll call you if she comes back down.
好 她回來的話我給你打電話
Hey, Caleb. Yeah?
凱勒 什么事
I'm really glad about Spencer.
斯賓塞的事我真的很高興
I mean, that she told you about the texts.
我是指她告訴你了短信的事
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Whoever it is, they were expecting us.
不管是誰 他們都已料到我們會過去
They meaning Sara?
他們是指莎拉嗎
You saw her that night at Radley.
那晚你在拉德里看到她了
Sara wasn't just wearing that red coat, she was rocking it.
莎拉不只是穿著那件紅外套 而且洋洋得意
The more I think about it, the more I think
我越想越覺得
that everything she told that judge was a lie.
她告訴法官的一切都是謊言
Sara wasn't forced to play the game. She wanted to.
不是別人強迫莎拉這樣的 是她自己想
Maybe you're right, but there's someone else
你說的可能對 但還有別人
who's seeking justice for Charlotte.
在為夏洛蒂伸張正義
Are you absolutely sure that Alison's out of town?
你百分百確定艾莉森不在鎮上嗎
I'm not absolutely sure about anything anymore.
現在我對什么都不確定了
Aria, guys don't always have full sets of golf clubs.
艾瑞亞 大家并不總是有全套高爾夫球桿
Maybe your dad never had a 9 iron.
可能你爸爸從沒有過9號球桿
And that just happens to be the club this not A has?
而不是A的這個人剛好在這個俱樂部嗎
I was trying to be a calming influence, Emily.
我只是想安撫她 艾米莉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey. Neither your dad or Ezra are staying here.
你爸爸和以斯拉都不在這里
Wait, what about Sara?
那莎拉呢
She put a do not disturb sign on her door two days ago
她兩天前在房間門上掛了免打擾的牌子
and she instructed the staff
并且告訴工作人員
to not go in her room when she's gone.
她不在期間不要進入她的房間
What is she doing in there?
她在里面做什么
I'll take building a lair for 300 alex.
我猜是在建窩筑巢吧
Be inspired to create the future you imagine by voting.
投票才能建設出你們想象的未來
What it really comes down to you guys is this.
其實對大家的真正影響是
Nothing's ever gonna change
除非你讓別人聽到自己的聲音
unless you make your voice heard.
否則什么都不會改變