No lock.
沒有鎖
It's happening again... isn't it?
又回到從前了 是吧
Four, five, six, seven, eight, ni..
四 五 六 七 八 九
All my friends turn out for national elections
我所有的朋友都去參加國家競選了
but most of us don't even know
可是我們大多數的人甚至都不知道
when our local elections are held.
地區的競選什么時候開始
Or really who our local representatives are.
或者也不知道地區的代表是誰
Until my mom got involved in the campaign, I didn't.
在我媽媽參加競選之前 我不知道
Is young voter turnout low because we don't care to ask?
年輕投票者很少是因為我們年輕人不關心嗎
Or is it because we're confused and we're skeptical?
還是因為我們很迷惑而且有疑慮
A lot of politicians came to power
很多政治家掌權
on the backs of rich donors.
是因為有大財團的支持
They like it when you're confused and cynical.
他們希望讓人們迷惑而且憤世嫉俗
Yvonne's right.
伊馮說得對
For them, the less you know, the less you care.
對他們來說 你知道得越少就關心得越少
So they get to make a lot of the big decisions for you.
這樣他們就能替你來做很多重大的決定了
But we do have access to information
但我們可以查到相關信息
and we wanna help you find it.
我們一定會幫大家找到的
We're on opposite sides of this campaign
雖然我們是競選對手
but on this issue, we stand together.
但在這個問題上 我們立場一致
If you don't vote, you don't have a voice.
如果你不投票 那就沒有發言權
Are you okay with opening this up to questions?
接受現場提問沒問題吧
Absolutely, Spencer.
當然 斯賓塞
If you guys have any questions
如果各位有任何問題
we'd be really happy to answer them.
我們非常愿意回答
Yeah?
請提問
Hanna, your mom just got into the elevator.
漢娜 你媽媽剛進了電梯
It's a go?
可以了嗎?