I actually, I wanted to ask you something.
其實我有些話想問你
Already?
這就要問了
Why did you delete that text about Toby?
你為什么要刪除那些有關托比的短信
You saw it?
你看到了嗎
Spencer, I'm a professional. It's kind of what I do.
斯賓塞 我可是專家 我就是干這個的
I don't know, I just..
我也不知道 我只是
this was new and I didn't want it to get complicated.
我們剛開始 我不希望把事情搞復雜
I just wanted things to stay new and easy.
我只希望一切都重新開始 簡單明了
Okay.
好的
I get that.
我明白了
hey, Emily.
艾米麗
I didn't wanna think that's what happened..
我也不想相信眼前這一幕
No, no, no. I...
不不不 我
we were just trying to help Ezra.
我們只是想幫幫以斯拉
You and his ex-girlfriend Aria?
你和他的前女友艾瑞亞嗎
But it's not what it looks like.
不是你想的那樣
There's gonna be a lock on that box tomorrow.
明天我會把這個盒子上鎖的
You don't have to do that. We won't--
你不用這樣 我們不會
And I actually thought you cared about what I had to say.
我之前還真以為你在乎我所說的呢
I did. I do--
我在乎 真的
Life is short, Emily.
人生苦短 艾米麗
Save your lies for someone who has time to hear them.
把你的謊話說給那些有時間的人聽吧
Sabrina, you don't have to do that.
塞布麗娜 你真的不用這樣
Remember to use as few words as possible
記住 盡量用簡短的話
when answering his questions.
回答他的問題
Yes, no and I don't recall.
是 不是 我不記得了
That's all that needs to be said.
你只需要說這些就行了
He's gonna know I'm lying.
他會知道我在說謊的
It doesn't matter if he can't prove it.
只要他沒有證據就行了
It's okay, you're not in this alone.
沒事的 有我陪著你
Hanna, you're free to go. At least for now.
漢娜 你可以走了 至少現在可以
Wait. Why? What happened?
等等 為什么 發生什么了
The security company lost the Radley backup drive.
安保公司把拉德里的備份硬盤搞丟了
They lost it?
他們搞丟了
You didn't do that, did you?
不是你干的 對吧
No.
不是
Let's get out of here.
我們走吧