Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
《美少女的謊言》前情提要
Why are you following me? Should I take these off?
你為什么跟蹤我 我該脫掉這些手套嗎
Spencer, hi. I'm Yvonne. Hi.
斯賓塞 我是伊馮 你好
Toby's told me so much about you.
托比跟我說了好多你的事
I erased the security footage from the hotel
我把酒店夏洛蒂遇害當晚的的
the night Charlotte was murdered.
監控錄像給刪除了
The security company we use backs up all of our tapes.
我們的保安公司會把所有錄像備份
If the police get a hold of that drive
如果警方拿到那個硬盤
they'll see that Aria left the hotel and they'll know
他們就會看到艾瑞亞離開過酒店 就會知道
that you're the one who erased the footage.
是你刪除了錄像
You're protecting a friend.
你是在保護一個朋友
One of the many things I love about you.
我愛你很多地方 而這正是其中之一
Wow, that was fast. If you're really not okay with this
真夠快的 如果你因為這事兒不開心
No, that was just a kneejerk reaction. It's fine.
這只是一個條件反射 沒關系
Are you sick? No, I'm donating my eggs.
你病了嗎 不 我在捐我的卵子
Do we really think that's a murder weapon?
我們真的認為這是兇器嗎
I think my dad might have had something
我覺得我爸爸可能和
to do with Charlotte's murder.
夏洛蒂的謀殺案有關
He swore that if Charlotte ever got out
他曾經發誓如果夏洛蒂被放出來
he would do whatever it takes to protect me.
他會不惜一切代價保護我
Did I scare you?
我嚇到你了嗎
Why are you sitting in the dark?
你為什么坐在黑暗里
I, uh, I have something to tell you.
我有些事想告訴你
I guess you have been able to put things together.
我想你已經發現了些什么
Enough to know that I have been hiding something from you.
知道我有什么事瞞著你
I have to confess that I've..
我承認我...
I've been seeing someone.
我在和別人約會
Wh.. Wait, what?
等等 什么
Mom, hey, how long have you known about this?
媽媽 你知道這事有多久了
Umm, well...since he asked me.
自從他問我以來
Congratulations.
恭喜你們
I'm so glad we finally told you.
太好了 我們終于告訴了你
Now we don't have to sneak around anymore.
現在我們就不用這樣偷偷摸摸的了
That's why I saw you at the Radley.
所以我才看到你出現在拉德里
Oh! You saw me? I-I did. Yeah.
你看到我了 是啊
I guess I just thought it was for some other reason.
但是我以為你是有別的原因