Your tie.
你的領帶
I don't even care.
我才不在乎呢
Sorry. I'm a little bit early.
抱歉 我來得有點早了
It's just my mom is driving me nuts.
只不過我媽快把我逼瘋了
Uh, girl stuff. Your car's probably here.
女生之間的事 你的車應該到了
I'll leave you to your secrets then.
那我就留你們互相傾訴秘密吧
Bye.
再見
Be careful. I could get used to this.
小心點 我可能會習慣這樣哦
Honestly, ahem, I just wanted to, uh
老實說 我只是想
make sure you were fully awake.
確認你完全清醒了
For what?
要干什么
I think that we need to go to the cops with these new texts.
我覺得我們應該去告訴警察這些信息的事
I'm awake.
我清醒了
I mean if we really are back at square one with A
我是說 如果我們又回到跟A周旋的局面
We don't know for sure that this is an A.
我們還不能確認這是不是另一個A
I don't know. That trash can full of black hoodies?
我不知道 那個裝滿黑色連帽衫的垃圾桶
It felt like somebody was saying all the rules are changed.
感覺好像是有人在說所有規則都變了
And all we know for sure is this A isn't Charlotte.
我們只能確認這個A不是夏洛蒂
They could be anybody, anywhere
但還是有可能是任何人
hiding in plain sight.
躲在暗處
As in Sara Harvey?
就像莎拉.哈維嗎
I mean, do you really think that it's her
你真的認為那些邪惡表情
hiding behind all those evil emojis?
背后其實是她嗎
I don't know. She can't really type that well.
我不知道 她其實也打不了那些字
Maybe a picture's easier for her to send.
也許對她來說發送圖片更簡單
I'm starving. Do we have anything?
我餓死了 有什么吃的嗎
Yeah, I got a little something.
有 我做了點東西
You want a refill? Yes, please.
你想再來一杯嗎 好的 謝謝
Hey, what about Ezra?
那以斯拉呢
Couldn't he clear this up?
可能是他銷毀證據嗎
Has anybody heard from him?
有人有他的消息嗎
Well, my guess is that he left town
我猜他離開小鎮是為了
to avoid telling us what he knows.
不告訴我們他所知道的東西
I mean, I'm not even saying we need to build an airtight case.
我沒說我們非得找出無懈可擊的推斷
We could just go to Toby. No.
我們可以直接去找托比 不
Caleb, he's finally happy.
凱勒 他好不容易這么開心
He's moved on. I really don't wanna throw this in his path.
他向前看了 我不想讓這件事阻礙他的腳步
At least not until we have something more
至少得等我們找到更多證據
than a few snarky emojis from an unlisted number
而不是只有一個未知號碼發來的表情短信
and a photo of an alleged murder weapon.
加上一張所謂是兇器的照片
I guess you're right.
我想你說得對
I mean, we're talking about Aria's dad.
我是說 我們說的可是艾瑞亞的父親
You know it's like if he did this, he did it to protect her.
就算是他做的 也是為了保護她
If we were to get this golf club
如果我們拿到這根高爾夫球桿
Sara couldn't hold it over our heads.
莎拉就無法威脅我們了
And then we really could go to the cops about her.
然后我們就可以跟警察告發她了