With you being back in town
你回到鎮上以后
we needed to find some place to talk.
我們得找個地方談談
About when to tell you and Mike.
什么時候才告訴你和邁克
Should we call him again?
我們應該再打給他嗎
No, let's just give him a chance to call us back first.
不 給他個機會給我們回電
Seems like he's never in his dorm room anymore.
他好像已經不是那個窩在臥室的孩子了
You are okay with this, right?
你沒有什么意見吧
Yeah.
沒有
You're making a lot of noise
你在外面吵吵鬧鬧的
and none of it sounds like an omelet.
聽上去又不像是在煎蛋卷
The car will be here in five. We overslept.
車子五分鐘后就到 我們睡過頭了
Well, maybe we should have went to bed earlier.
也許我們應該早點上床
What fun is a sleepover if we actually sleep?
到人家家里過夜只睡覺有什么意思
We can stop somewhere on the way for coffee.
我們可以在路上買咖啡喝
Umm, I might need to go up a little later.
我可能得遲點再動身
I have to make some calls.
我得打幾個電話
Isn't Claudia's charity trunk show tonight?
克勞迪婭的慈善演出不就在今晚嗎
I thought you said you're going back for that.
你不是說你要回去參加嗎
That's why I brought a car back down here
所以我才叫了一輛車過來
so we could spend more time together
這樣我們能多待一會兒
and then drive back into the city.
然后一起開回城里
I know I sound like a whinging sook, but..
我知道我聽上去像個小怨婦 但是...
I miss you.
我很想你
I just have to be near a landline.
我得待在座機邊上
You know the cell service on the turnpike.
你也知道公路上的信號有多糟糕
I have a ton of stuff to confirm.
我要確認一大堆事
Her hair, her makeup, her nail tech
她的發型 她的妝 她的美甲
her masseuse, her trainer, her astrologer, I mean..
她的按摩師 她的教練 她的占卜師 我是說
What am I forgetting? Oh, her therapist.
我忘了什么 她的心理治療師
Is it really worth all this grunt work?
干這么一大堆瑣事真的值得嗎
Johnny Wujek wasn't always styling Katy Perry.
強尼.伍杰克也不是一直給水果姐做造型的
Everybody starts in the trenches.
所有人都是從低層開始的
And my trench is Claudia.
我就是從克勞迪婭開始
I'll work one year with her
我在她手下再干一年
five years as creative director
做五年的創意總監
and then hello, Katy.
然后就能去伺候水果姐了
But I'm gonna do that in three.
但是我要三年之內完成目標
I'm sorry. I keep changing things last minute.
抱歉 我老是在最后一刻改主意
I'll just see you tonight.
那我們今晚見吧