We took advantage of the fact that you were with your friends
我們利用了你和你朋友在一起的空檔
and your father was at my apartment.
你父親當時在我公寓里
Wait, you two were..
等等 你們倆
you were together the whole night?
那一整晚你們都一起嗎
I'm... not the kind of mom
我不是那種
who wants to share those details.
想要分享這種細節的媽媽
I checked in with you the next day.
第二天早上我找過你
What are you asking me?
你想問我什么
Forget it. I..
算了 我
II'm just realizing that this is a good thing.
我只是才意識到這是件好事
It's a really, really good thing.
真的是件好事
Oh, hi.
好啊
I didn't know you were coming by.
都不知道你來了
If I ask you a question
如果我問你一個問題
are you gonna promise not to lie to me?
你會保證不騙我嗎
Hanna, I'm running late.
漢娜 我要遲到了
Why'd you do it, Mom?
你為什么這么做 媽媽
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Yes, you do.
你知道
The exact drive with the exact footage of the hotel
裝有夏洛蒂遇害當晚酒店錄像的硬盤
the night Charlotte was murdered, it's now missing?
現在不見了嗎
I don't buy it.
我不相信
From what I understand
在我來看
the police are still looking for that.
警察還在找
Are you really gonna make me accuse you?
你真的要讓我指控你嗎
I'd prefer you didn't
希望你不要這么做
especially when I had nothing to do with it.
尤其是我和這件事毫無關系
So the fact that it went missing the day I told you what I did
那天我和你說我刪除了錄像 硬盤就不見了
that's just a coincidence?
那只是巧合嗎
I suppose it is.
我想是吧
Hanna, the police haven't come knocking with a warrant.
漢娜 警察還沒拿著搜查令來敲門
The only person who suspects that backup drive
這間房里懷疑備份硬盤的人
is in this house is you.
只有你
Mom, just tell me where it is. I'll get rid of it.
媽 告訴我它在哪兒就好 我來搞定
Hanna, the drive is gone.
漢娜 硬盤已經沒了
Gone? Did you
沒了 你是不是...
Just be grateful your mistake has been erased.
只管感激你的錯誤被抹掉了
Don't think about this, think about..
別想這些了 想想...
...wedding cakes and flowers and..
婚禮蛋糕 鮮花...
Fine.
行
I won't bring it up again.
我不會再提了
Who knew your mother had that whole stash of sample products?
誰知道你母親把樣品全存下來了
It's like she's hoarding moisturizer.
好像她在囤潤膚露
Yet another thing she's good at hiding.
她還很擅長藏東西