Nobody knows about.
沒人知道的
She's headed to the roof. Please help me!
她去屋頂了 大家幫幫我
- Hey! - I tried to keep you safe.
-喂 -我是想保護你
- Oh, my God! - Stop. Don't touch her.
-天啊 -住手 不要碰她
Oh, my God!
天啊
You were given an impossible choice.
你根本沒法選擇
Yeah, I know, that's..
我知道 我...
That's what I always try to tell myself, but..
我一直以來也是這么告訴自己的 但是
...What if that's not true?
如果并不是那樣呢
What if all of those years
如果這么多年的
of being stalked and tortured..
被跟蹤被折磨
...What if that hardened me?
讓我變得冷漠了呢
Like maybe it happened so slowly
因為變化得太慢
that I don't even know that it was happening.
所以我根本都不知道
Hey, listen to me.
聽我說
You are a good person.
你是個好人
Yes, you are.
真的
And you, you wear your heart on your sleeve.
你也有一顆善良的心