I want an answer
我要一個答案
to the question I asked you yesterday.
就是我昨天問你的問題
Why are you here?
你為什么在這里
The police asked me to stay. I might be able to help.
警察叫我留下來 我可能能幫忙
I'm talking about the funeral.
我說的是葬禮
If Charlotte was as horrible as you told the judge she was
如果夏洛蒂真的像你告訴法官的一樣壞
Why did you go?
你為什么要去
Did you lie in court?
你在法庭上撒謊了嗎
Was it all an act, so you could walk out like a victim?
全是演戲嗎 這樣你就能像受害者一樣脫身
I'm lucky I was able to walk out of there at all.
我能從那里脫身全靠我運氣好
What's that supposed to mean?
這話是什么意思
I don't know about the others
我不知道其他人怎么想
but I know you feel guilty, Emily.
但我知道你覺得很愧疚 艾米麗
Guilty, I have nothing to feel guilty about.
愧疚 我沒什么好愧疚的
Should I take these gloves off?
我該脫掉這些手套嗎
Sara, I couldn't have done anything, okay?
莎拉 我什么都做不了
None of us could. It all happened so quick..
我們都不行 一切都發(fā)生得太快
Who are you trying to convince?
你到底想說服誰
Me or you?
我還是你