We talked until the sun came up.
我們一直聊到太陽出來
Mm. Now were you drinking alcohol too?
你也喝了酒嗎
Nope. Ice water.
沒有 冰水
Was it in the room?
在房間里嗎
I would've thought that ice set out
我以為客房服務留下來的冰塊
at turn-down would have melted.
早就融化了
- I went to get more. - So you left the room?
-我又去拿了一些 -所以你離開過房間
Just a walk down the hall to the ice machine.
只是去了大廳的制冰機
Was it down the hall?
是在大廳里嗎
'Cause according to my records, Radley doesn't have
因為根據我的記錄 拉德利在三樓
an ice closet on the third floor.
沒有冰柜
Melissa, what's wrong?
梅麗莎 怎么了
I'm a idiot.
我真是個蠢蛋
I totally botched things with that reporter from Hollis.
我把和那個霍里斯的記者之間的事完全搞砸了
With Damian? You talked to him?
跟戴米安嗎 你跟他談過了
I wouldn't exactly call it talking.
我覺得那算不上談話
More like nervous blurting.
更像是緊張得胡言亂語
Okay. What did you blurt?
好吧 那你都說了什么
Everything was going fine,
本來一切都很好
but then he got up to take a phone call
然后他起身接了一個電話
and when he came back, his questions changed.
等他回來 他的問題都變了
And I saw words written on his pad.
我看到他記下了一些詞
- What were the words? - I could only make out a few.
-什么詞 -我只看清楚了一些
But they really freaked me out.
但我真的是嚇壞了