Were you waiting up for me? - No.
你在等我嗎 -不是
I was just reading "The gardener's desk reference."
我在看《園藝指導》而已
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah, I'm just..
沒事 我...
I met up wh Hanna and Emily.
我去跟漢娜和艾米莉見面
Um, when you first heard that
你剛聽說
Charlotte was killed
夏洛蒂被殺后
where did your mind go?
你是怎么想的
Mean as in like who did it?
你是指兇手嗎
I mean Sara Harvey was pretty high on that list.
莎拉·哈維的可能性很高
- Why? - I don't that she did it.
-為什么這么問 -我覺得不是她
But...I do think that she remembers more
但是 她記得的事應該
than she's letting on.
比說出來的多
I'm not following.
什么意思
Hanna really didn't tell you?
漢娜真的沒告訴你嗎
Tell me what?
告訴我什么
About what happened the night of the prom.
舞會那晚發生的事
When we went to Radley
我們去拉德里的時候
and we met Ali on the roof to try to stop--
在屋頂上看到艾莉想阻止...
Everyone knows that. E-even the cops.
大家都知道 警察都知道
Yeah, but something happened before that..
是那之前發生的事...