We need to talk, the others are on their way
我們得談談 其他人正在過來找你
and we can't do this in front of them.
我們不能在她們面前談
- What others? - Look, Ezra.
-什么他們 -聽我說 以斯拉
I know you're lost right now.
我知道你現在很迷茫
I know youu're filled
我知道你心中
with anger and you're full of despair--
充滿憤怒和絕望...
Well, what the hell are you talking about?
你到底在說什么
Charlotte!
夏洛蒂
For God's sake, don't make me say it, Ezra!
天啊 不要非逼我說出來 以斯拉
Look, I know why you did what you did
我知道你為什么那么做
and I will do whatever it takes to help you.
我會不惜一切幫你
I swear if you want me to lie for you, I will.
如果你想讓我為你撒謊 我會的
I know that you did this to protect me.
我知道你這樣是為了保護我
Oh, God. Now don't, don't answer it. Not yet.
天啊 先不要開門 先不要
Is she already here?
她已經來了嗎
Do come in. Join the party.
進來吧 一起來玩
Anybody bring torches, pitchforks?
有人帶了火把或者干草叉嗎
Anything like that?
有人帶類似的東西了嗎
You didn't protect Aria, okay?
你沒有保護艾瑞亞 知道嗎
- I protected Aria! - Hanna--
-是我保護了艾瑞亞 -漢娜
And we are not gonna go down for this
不能因為你想逞英雄
because you thought that you had to slay the dragon!
我們就也被你一起拉下水
- Hanna, please-- - What?
-漢娜... -干什么
My mom may go down for this too.
我媽媽也可能因此受牽連
He needs to own up to what he did!
他需要為自己做出的事負起責任
Hanna, just let me talk.
漢娜 你讓我說
Look, you can say that it was self-defense.
你可以說你是自衛